Villa Roma Resort Lodges

Update on the progress of rebuilding the main house

Apr 30, 2007

Can you give some details of how the new building is doing and where the pre teen and teen ages can spend time during the day and evening hours indoors. I know the game room is available and the night club but has anything new been added to the main house.

In the early evening hours all folks like to get together with friends they see during their visit to Villa Roma and was wondering if an area has been desiginated as yet.

John W.
Aug 20, 2008

the hotel is finished, everything is done they had a grand opening.

Carmen P.
Oct 04, 2008

Villa Roma is Done....it is absolutely beautiful......I have two photo's on my Rental for week #42.....

Linda Y.
Oct 05, 2008

The new Villa Roma is fantastic. I just retured today and took 50 or more pictures Anyone who wants to see what the new Villa Roma looks like can email me and I will send them out, of course my friends are in some of them. I took pictures of all the new areas including the pool. What a great job they did, Paul and Marty should be congratulated. john

John W.

Last edited by johnw501 on Oct 05, 2008 06:11 PM

Nov 07, 2008

I would really love to see the pictures. Thanks! Robin

R P.
Feb 16, 2009

Hi,I am thinking of thinking of exchanging one of my weeks, and see from the website that that the main buildings are beautiful, however, I am concerned that the rooms themselves look very old and outdated. Have they been updated at all? They look terrible! I would love to see your pics as well. Thanks. Lynn

Lynn L.
Feb 17, 2009

I was just at the villa and my room was beautiful ......newly renovated....best way to check is to call them directly and ask.

Linda Y.
Feb 18, 2009

Did you have a one or two bedroom? Also, how were the activities off season? Did they have music/shows/dancing? How was the food? Thanks so much for the info. Lynn

Lynn L.
Feb 18, 2009

I own 3 two bedrooms and I go up there about 3X a year.

There was skiiing on site and they had activities going on throughout the day.....although I don't usually participate too much....there is Bingo every day at 3:30.....ping pong tournements, bocci ball, games, bowling....shows at night (during the week they were ok....weekend was better. not much dancing goes on....just bar type dancing. I thought the food was pretty good and dining area had a really nice atmosphere. what week are you planning on going to the VR?

Linda Y.
Feb 18, 2009

We are hoping to go some week in June. How are the rooms? I called and the girl that answered told me that only the 'hotel' rooms had been renovated, not the 'time share' rooms. Are they as bad as they look in the pics online? (they look a old and dingy) Thanks so much for your info.. much appreciated! Lynn

Lynn L.
Feb 23, 2009

The Villa Roma Hotel is now complete and what a beauty it turned out to be. Everything is now and looks stunning. You got to see it to believe it. The pool area too and been done over and it just great. You really got to visit it so you can see what has happened. Anyone interested in some pictures can email me and request that I send them to you. john

John W.
Feb 23, 2009

Rent a time share suite in buildings fdrom 1 to 28 or so. Rent it for a week. I understand that new TV's are also being replaced with the modern type in all the time share buildings starting with the living room then the bedrooms. jw

John W.
Jun 20, 2009

I was wondering if you could send me a some pictures of the renovated villa roma, any pictures of the main house. thanks

Joe R.
Dec 06, 2010

Hi - we traded our Marriott week for a week at Villa Roma over Christmas. I understand that there are some better time shares to stay in than others. in fact, I'm most nervous about staying at the VR as the reviews on line seem so mixed. Any advice on which building to request or where to avoid! would be really welcomed. and hurry, xmas is around the corner! Tx. Gaby

Gabriella S.
Dec 07, 2010

If you trade, not sure you can actually request. But assuming you can, my preference is timeshare in the main building or close to it (buildings 1-6, 7-11). Generally, the highest building numbers (high teens to 20's), are newer buildings but are up a large hill and you would need van service to get around if there is snow. if you go to their website you can see a site map.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.