The Cabins at Green Mountain

The Cabins At Green Mt.

May 08, 2007

We had the oppurnitunity to stay at the Cabins last summer, and loved them. They are in the center of Branson, and yet seem like they are in the woods. There is a stream, with waterfall, that runs thru the property, and it is very calming to sit on the backporch and listen to it.

We loved all the amenities the cabin had, and the property is close to everything in Branson.

Carolyn C.
May 21, 2007

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE PROCESS FOR RESALE OF RESORT PROPERTY AT CABINS AT GREEN MOUNTAIN.

Mable T.

Last edited by marty8084 on May 22, 2007 12:39 AM

May 21, 2007

Sorry, I can't help you with this. We bought from Festiva.

Carolyn C.
May 22, 2007

mablet wrote:
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE PROCESS FOR RESALE OF RESORT PROPERTY AT CABINS AT GREEN MOUNTAIN.

Please go to this link http://www.redweek.com/help/sale_process/owner for information on how to sell your timeshare on RedWeek.com.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Last edited by marty8084 on Jun 12, 2007 07:48 PM

May 23, 2007

carol2256 wrote:
Sorry, I can't help you with this. We bought from Festiva.
We bought from Festiva also. I would still like to know the process or what I need to do to sell without getting ripped off.

Mable T.
Jun 12, 2007

I dont know if any of you would know how I would go about selling my timeshare here. I am not sure how to fill these out. My husband and I cant afford our timeshaer anymore...Thanks~Danielle

Mark R.
Jun 12, 2007

Hi,

To add your rental or resale posting, please follow these step-by-step instructions:

1. Log in to RedWeek.com (http://www.redweek.com/login)

2. Select "Post Your Timeshare" from the home page, or use the following link: http://www.redweek.com/browse?post=1

3. Browse through the locations or use the search function to find your resort. Click "view this resort" to view complete resort details.

4. In the "I want to..." box on the top right side of the resort page, select "Add a posting to this resort."

5. Choose the type of posting you would like to add: rental or resale.

6. Enter all pricing and unit information. On your rentals, please make sure you enter the price in $ USD for the entire interval - we will break it out by night.

7. Select "Continue" when you are finished.

8. On the Add Photos page, browse for any digital photos you have stored on your computer.

9. Select "Continue" when you are finished.

10. Your completed posting will be added to your cart, along with a RedWeek.com membership if you do not already have one. If you would like to add another posting before paying, just repeat the same process. You will come back to the cart after you are finished.

11. Finally, simply place your order. Once you have paid for the items in your cart, you will receive a receipt both on-screen and in an e-mail message, and your posting(s) will be activated.

For future reference, if you would like to quickly view, edit, renew, or deactivate your postings, please log in to RedWeek.com, select "Your Account" near the top of any page, then choose "View Timeshare Postings" from the menu. Please be sure to deactivate your postings immediately when they are no longer available.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Apr 12, 2011

We have stayed at 4 of the nicest timeshares in Branson, each for one week. This is easily our favorite. We loved the creek that ran under our cabin. We want to come back during the Christmas season to go to the Sound and Light theatre. It is a phonomenal production that everyone in your family will enjoy. We just saw Noah last week.

Ron K.
Nov 02, 2011

How close are these units to the main street that runs through Branson?

George K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.