The Gardens

Has construction started on Pool

May 09, 2007

Hi I am just wondering if pool ot any other construction has begun since Phase #1

Terry H.
Oct 01, 2007

not yet as of June 2007

Richard H.
Oct 02, 2007

richardh122 wrote:
not yet as of June 2007
Hi are ther other constructions at this moment? And maybe a stupid question, but is it a problem to visit this resort if you're not gay? (is it very obvious or can we visit with some non-gay parents? we won't want to offend them)

Suzanne F.
Oct 02, 2007

not yet as of June 2007:re the pool and any other construction/they was (is?)an area fenced with debris

Hi are ther other constructions at this moment? And maybe a stupid question, but is it a problem to visit this resort if you're not gay? (is it very obvious or can we visit with some non-gay parents? we won't want to offend them)

Personally, there is no problem for anyone to visit but there is nothing to do there besides relaxing.

The units are lovely. The lake is wet but no access from "The Gardens."

To get wet, anyone must go 1/4 mile thru an industrial like area to the gay resort Parliament House. Nobody should feel offended but thats up to the individual's liking. "The Gardens" has been promising allot and it might be nice sometime. As a gay man, there is plenty eye candy etc. I could bring my Mom but she would be bored quickly.

Richard H.
Dec 12, 2007

My b/f and I exchanged into a 2 bedroom unit in September. The unit is very nice. However I was disappointed that nothing else was finished at the resort. The only thing finished then was the one building. The view was nice from the third floor.

It was ok to go to the Parliament House because they provided shuttle service. We enjoyed the pool and the other areas of the PH.

The best thing was we could be ourselves and not have anyone judge us. We can't wait to go back.

William M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.