May 11, 2007

No summer availability - despite paying summer prices. If you want summer in Myrtle Beach - try a different resort - you will not get your week in summer here - I have tried for two years - gave up last year's use, and will probably have to forfeit this years use too. Reservations at resort really does not care or try to help.

Betsy B.
Dec 14, 2007

I am an owner here since July 2006. Never had problem getting in my designated season but I reserve early. They have been filling up and they point value actual increased by 10,000 points or so per week since I bought. They said it was due to increased popularity!

I like this resort very well and plan to keep using it indefinitely.

David W.
Jun 07, 2008

Another year, no availability in Summer, have been trying since early Spring to make a summer reservation. Even worse is the service in trying to make a reservation, no returned calls, calls put out into endless loops, etc.... I have made more than 50 calls to this resort in the past 3 years trying to get a reservation, and have actually been able to speak to someone instead of a voice mail only a about a half dozen times. It would not be bad if they would return calls, but even the quality assurance manager does not return calls! If you want service, or summer reservations try MVCI or Wyndham - they have been able to accomodate us in the same time periods with great service

Betsy B.
May 09, 2009

went through the same problem finally asked for owners got it corrected. Booking is still nightmare sometimes, and I agree a bout rude and unhelpful staff,

Stephen M.
Feb 26, 2014

This was a nice place when it opened with Burroughs & Chapin as owners. Now that Holiday Inn has it, quality still good, but not many timeshare owners getting weeks. How do I know, I happen to have a week reserved here, wanted to upgrade to bigger unit or another studio suite, nothing available unless I rent it. But friends were able to rent two units at an exorbitant price for same time frame. I was also told they will no longer take RCI points, which was not explained at last update meeting. I would not recommend timeshare purchase to anyone any longer. You think all those condos belong to the property, but no, so many allocated to different companies but most of them being rented out. We buy space and not available, but if you want to rent, you can get it. I think people are mislead - seems to me there should be a class action suit against these timeshare resort owners, it's getting worse. Save your money, might as well rent where you want to go.

W. T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.