Closed
General Discussion

IBD-MARKETING . HAS ANYONE HEARD OF OR DEALT WITH THEM ?

Jul 28, 2007

tonyp38 wrote:
Hire Carla at 1-866-523-5362 , she takes your case and gets your money back using tactics that these companies use. They do all the research and find the contacts to get to the principals of the company and know the right people at the State agencies to get results. Amazing!

I'd be curious to know just how Carla gets refunds and what her internet URL is? Thanks

R P.
Jul 28, 2007

margaretr40 wrote:
I rcvd call from Donna Hyde, IBD-Marketing; pushy, asked me for expiration date on my credit card when I had told her I needed to talk to hubby; she said I needed to do this NOW and she would wait. I DID NOT give her any info on my credit card, and told her I would not talk to my husband now, that I would not be pushed into anything. Told her I was looking at reports on "RIPOFF REPORTS" and she immediately said I will call you on Monday and hung up. I've not read anything good about this company, other than the person that wrote an essay in here about them. I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM
I payed four companies to sell/rent my timeshare and all they did was take my money. I was out over 2 thousand dollars. A consultant named Ms. Clarke helped me get my money back her number is 866-568-5561

Lucy P.
Jul 28, 2007

I dont know how many companies you've paid but I paid four including this one. Call ms. Clarke 866-568-5561 she will help you as she helped me

Lucy P.
Jul 28, 2007

I too am curious about this company that can supposedly get my money back. Please provide a website (or at least even the name of the company so I can find the website!) and I will look into it.

Nori N.
Jul 30, 2007

tonyp38 wrote:
Hire Carla at 1-866-523-5362 , she takes your case and gets your money back using tactics that these companies use. They do all the research and find the contacts to get to the principals of the company and know the right people at the State agencies to get results. Amazing!
So what do these people charge to get your money back?

Sheila S.
Jul 30, 2007

We were also ripped off by a company out of California called ESCAPES TO PARIDISE - when we called the title agency they claimed to work with - they had never even heard of the company. These markeing agencies are ALL SCAMS

Tamara H.
Jul 30, 2007

tamarah29 wrote:
We were also ripped off by a company out of California called ESCAPES TO PARIDISE - when we called the title agency they claimed to work with - they had never even heard of the company. These markeing agencies are ALL SCAMS.

Now this is really scary !!

R P.
Aug 30, 2007

sheilaswanger4 wrote:
sheilaswangerworkflowonecoms wrote:
I DID AND I THINK THEY ARE A RIP OFF

SO DID YOU LIST WITH THEM AND WHAT HAPPENED ? I HAVE BEEN GETING CALLS FROM A BRIAN DAVIS AND HE PUTS ON A GOOD SALES PITCH, BUT SOMETHING JUST DIDN;T SEEM RIGHT. THEY WANT THE UP FRONT PRICE OF $689 (WITH AN AARP DISCOUNT WHICH I'M NOT OLD ENOUGH TO BE A MEMBER OF ) . WITH ALL THE UP FRONT FEE WARNINGS TOLD OF HERE I HAVEN'T LISTED WITH THEM.

YOU ARE WISE NOT LISTING WITH THEM. WE HAVE 2 TIMESHARES THAT WE WANTED TO GET RID OF. WHEN THEY FIRST CONTACTED US THEY WANTED $1600 A PIECE JUST TO LIST THEM. AFTER QUESTIONING THE UPFRONT FEES AND WANTING TO PAY AFTER THEY SOLD, WE ENDED UP PAYING $400 TO SELL BOTH OF THEM. RICH LONG, THE ASSOCIATE, TOLD US THAT HE WOULD HAVE THEM "SOLD IN A MONTH" AND THAT THEY WERE GREAT TIMESHARES. IF FACT HE GUARANTEED THAT HE COULD SELL THEM FOR US AND THAT "IBD" WAS NOT A LISTING AGENT LIKE MOST SITES WERE. IBD "AGGRESSIVELY MARKETS THESE PROPERTIES" ALMOST 8 MONTHS LATER, WE HAVE HAD ONLY 11 HITS ON BOTH OF OUR TIMESHARES AND THE MAJORITY OF THOSE WERE OURS. I HAVE CALLED NUMEROUS TIME TO GET A HOLD OF RICH AND HE IS EITHER NOT IN OR THEY MAKE US SOME EXCUSE. THEY ARE A SCAM. DO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES WE DID!!!! TURN & RUN

Rob K.
Aug 30, 2007

tonyp38 wrote:
bitsyg wrote:
frankm166 wrote:
I DID AND I THINK THEY ARE A RIP OFF

SO DID YOU LIST WITH THEM AND WHAT HAPPENED ? I HAVE BEEN GETING CALLS FROM A BRIAN DAVIS AND HE PUTS ON A GOOD SALES PITCH, BUT SOMETHING JUST DIDN;T SEEM RIGHT. THEY WANT THE UP FRONT PRICE OF $689 (WITH AN AARP DISCOUNT WHICH I'M NOT OLD ENOUGH TO BE A MEMBER OF ) . WITH ALL THE UP FRONT FEE WARNINGS TOLD OF HERE I HAVEN'T LISTED WITH THEM.

Hi... just wanted to say I fell for the sells pitch and paid 899.00 and its been 90 days and of coarse it hasnt sold and problly wont! FYI DONT DO IT!!! Bitsy
Bitsy. Hire Carla at 1-866-523-5362, she takes your case and gets your money back using tactics that these companies use. They do all the research and find the contacts to get to the principals of the company and know the right people at the State agencies to get results. Amazing!

DON'T GIVE IN TO THERE PRESSURE TACTICS. WE, UNFORTUNATELY, PAID THEM $400 TO SELL TWO TIMESHARES (ORIGINALLY THEY WANTED $1600 A PIECE) RICH LONG WAS OUR AGENT. HE ALL BUT GUARENTEED THAT THESE TIMESHARES WOULD SELL. HE DEFINATELY BLEW ALOT OF SUNSHINE...WELL YOU KNOW WHERE. 8 MONTHS LATER WE HAVE ONLY HAD 11 HITS ON THE TWO TIMESHARES COMBINED. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT RIP OFF ARTISTS. DO NOT GIVE IN TO THERE TACTICS.

Rob K.
Aug 30, 2007

frankm166 wrote:
I am looking for IBD Marketing references and info about complaints registered with BBBs and state Real Estate Commissions.

INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH WHEN RICH LONG, OUR SO CALLED "SALES ASSOCIATE" WAS TRYING TO GET US TO PAY $1600 IN UP FRONT FEES THE BBB WAS ONE OF THE PLACES HE TOLD ME TO GO. HE SAID THAT THEY "DIDN'T NEED TO BELONG BECAUSE WE NEVER HAVE COMPLAINTS JUST SATISFIED CUSTOMERS." I LOOKED AT THE SITE AND ONLY FOUND 3 COMPLAINTS AND THEY WERE SOMEWHAT DATED. NEEDLESS TO SAY THEY TOOK US FOR $400. I WAS THINKING SERIOUSLY MYSELF AND COMPLAINING TO THE BBB. BOTTOM LINE IS THEY DON'T BELONG BECAUSE THEY ARE DISHONEST!!! TURN AN RUN. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

Rob K.
Aug 30, 2007

WE HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY IBD ALONG WITH RCI SOLUTIONS BOTH MAKE BIG PROMISES AND HAVE LITTLE TO OFFER IN TERMS OF SELLING YOUR TIMESHARE.

WHO IS THIS CARLA THAT CAN GET YOU YOUR MONEY BACK? IS SHE FOR REAL. WHAT COMPANY DOES SHE WORK? IS THERE ANY PLACE ON EARTH WHERE YOU CAN SELL YOUR TIMESHARES AND HONESTLY SELL THEM?

Rob K.
Aug 30, 2007

lucyp12 wrote:
I dont know how many companies you've paid but I paid four including this one. Call ms. Clarke 866-568-5561 she will help you as she helped me

DID SHE GET YOU ALL OF YOUR MONEY BACK? WHAT COMPANY DOES SHE WORK FOR? CAN I GET HER INFO? HOW HAS SHE HELPED YOU?

Rob K.
Aug 30, 2007

paulc226 timesharejudi paulgrzesik

paulgrzesik wrote:
I have been getting calls from IBD MARKETING (Integrated Business Dynamics) ABOUT LISTING MY TIMESHARE. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS DEALT WITH THEM. THANKS
To all you folks out there who are wrong in your interpretation of IBD-Marketing. First and foremost, be careful from whom you get advice. There are always a few bad apples in the bunch of thousands of satisfied clients who have done business with IBD and other competent companies in the industry. You pay a fee to the store when you go and purchase your groceries but you didn't see it because they enclosed it in the sell of the grocery. It is no different in a purchase of an automobile, stock, homes, etc. They just disclose it in another way than saying it is a marketing fee. They don't have the integrity to come out an tell you it is the cost of doing business when you own something. Every company in the country has to pay contract fees, legal fees, processing fees, governmental fees as they want their piece of the pie to conduct business in the state of operation and so on. First of all you need to ask for Paul not Brian who ever he is and I will speak with Johnnie, if he is the same one about this particular complaint to see if there is any validity in it. A sellers property does get marketed and bids are sent to the owners for acceptance from potential buyers. Ask the real estate broker how much they are making on their deal. Believe me, they want tell you and they do not want to be exposed here. It will cost you a lot more to do business with them that is if it ever sells. Ask them how they are going about getting you the potential buyers you need for the sale of your property. IBD-Marketing is not a scam resale company and is a regulated company by the State of Florida. You filled out a request to sell your timeshare and IBD-Marketing can help you fulfill the need to market your timeshare and receive bids from the us in regards to the future sale of your property. If you paid anyone a commission to sale your timeshare property then you better check the the numbers in front of the percentage sign which will read in the high 30's to 40's. Don't believe it if you think you are going to get out of paying their insurmountable fees and taxes as well. Call a realtor or a mortgage broker and find out how they market a timeshare then call me. Let me ask you this, is your company paying for your contract fee, attorney's fee, registration fees, licensing and bonding fees, presentation fees, overhead and cost of doing business fees to bring pre-qualified buyers to the marketplace??? I sincerely doubt it and if you say they are then you need your head examined. How are they marketing your property? Who is paying their overhead to keep them in business? IF you are paying a commission you have a right to know where the thousands are being used. IBD doesn't charge an upfront fee or charge you high commission fees which incur thousands of dollars. There are marketing fees associated with the cost of marketing and contracting YOUR property. Since when should I pay for your attorney's fees, binding contract, costs to the State, costs to bring a finance company to the marketplace, registration fees, quick deed change, court costs, and presentation fees which can add up to anywhere from $1400 to $2000 dollars and IBD doesn't charge the seller the full amount of those fees. Get your story straight before you go accusing someone such as my company or myself. Every timeshare has a potential for sell; however, the owner of the property has the right of refusal on the bids he or she receives regarding the sale of the property and you will receive bids from the firm price which is set by the owner of the property to the negotiable price of listing. There are no commissions, closing costs, or hidden fees with my company. You have a lot to learn regarding marketing, overhead and what it takes to manage and run a business and bring credible purchasers to the marketplace. Do you self a favor and see if your internet web lister has sent everyone out there all the right keyword searches to market your property on Google and when they get there direct you to you very own listing in the middle of a dozen others. We aggressively manage presentations at special invitations to get people to make a decision on buying your property. Email me and I will prove to you what it takes to bring buyers to the marketplace in search for a reasonable priced timeshare and check out our testimonials if you do not think we market the properties to potential buyers. By the way, Cynthia, I don't make any money off your small investment to market your investment. When was the last time you paid a lawyer's bill or performed a transaction or registered your company for means of ascertaining bids for potential sales or paid any overhead to the State or to a licensed and bonded finance company? $250.00 + $175.00 + state fees-approx. $350.00 + costs to register the transaction + $1200.00-presentation fees.......... and so on and so on.......... Apparently, Cynthia never took a course of Business 101 or conducted a budget or marketing analysis and how is this a scam when sellers are receiving their monies through Tammac Financial for the sell of the timeshare. The realtor says they are paying your fees upfront for you to market your property.....what a joke because if your property never sells then how are they ever going to recoop their fees and stay in business. Are they promising you that your timeshare will sell if you let them sign the dotted line. I can't force people to accept the bids I send them and so folks will change their minds and keep the timeshare after all. If I truly believe that one then we all would be rich because we all could sell our property to this person who would pay all our fees for us. As long as it didn't cost me more than 6% and I know thay not to be true unless it is on a sale of a home worth over $30,000. They can't pass a $300.00 appraisal fee off to you to cover there cost because there are none in timeshares. For all of those folks having problems out there... the website is IBD-Marketing.com. Also, there are those who always expect others to pay for them, want something absolutely free and not have to do anything for someone to lay thousands of dollars in their hands and for them not to have to pay a penny. These folks you are listening to are the real scammers and ......well I have integrity and will not lower my standards to say what I really wanted to say! Where are the hundreds of thousands of names of unsatisfied clients. We have been in business for over 7 years and participated in bringing thousands of buyers to the marketplace for the sellers. All I see and hear here on this forum are a few complainers and folks that never did business with us or folks who are trying to get you to come over to them with their scheme and not telling you how much it is going to cost you once you do business with them. They probably do not even own anything and just like throwing their opinions around.

PAUL ...PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AS I WOULD LIKE TO TALK WITH YOU FURTHER. WE TOO ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE LEVEL OF SERVICE THAT YOUR COMPANY HAS PROVIDED. IF MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT ONE OF YOUR ASSOCIATES, RICH LONG, NOT ONLY GARAUNTEED ME, BUT MY WIFE AS WELL (SHE BEING MORE SKEPTICAL OF SCAMMERS) THAT HE WOULD SELL OUR TIMESHARES BY VALENTINES DAY (WE SIGNED UP IN JANUARY). HE SAID THAT "HE WAS GOING TO A SHOW IN VEGAS AND WOULD SELL THEM AS THEY WERE GREAT PROPERTIES" AND THAT "I WOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE MY WIFE OUT FOR A $250 BOTTLE OF WINE TO CELEBRATE" HE ALSO CLAIMED THAT "IBD WAS A JUST A LISTING AGENT BUT AGGRESSIVELY MARKETED PROPERTIES AS THE COMPANY DID NOT LIKE TO HAVE THEM LONGER THAN 3 MONTHS." WELL IT IS GOING ON 8 MONTHS NOW AND WE HAVE HAD ONLY 11 HITS FOR BOTH OUR TIMESHARES (PUERTO VALLARTA AND ARUBA) COMBINED. SO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU WITH REGARDS TO THIS MATTER. I'M NOT EXPECTING THE MOON ONLY WHAT YOUR BOY HAD PROMISED US.

Rob K.
Aug 31, 2007

Maybe it's not fair to reach conclusions based solely upon a company's name, but I'm going to make an observation on the matter anyhow:

In 20+ years of timeshare ownership and accumulated knowledge and experience, I've seen a lot of shaky timeshare operations, some of them just incompetent, most of them greedy and deceitful and often outright fraudulent. In that considerable time frame, I have NEVER (I repeat again --- that's NEVER, not even once) seen ANY truly legitimate, respectable timeshare entity with the word "marketing" included ANYWHERE in its name. I can think of a half dozen or more specific names and specific examples just off the top of my head, but why bother listing any of them? My point is equally clear without listing individual thieves by name. In my personal opinion and experience, if you see the word "marketing" in the company name, RUN AWAY, because you're simply NOT dealing with the right people in buying, selling or renting a timeshare product. Period. Amen.

Just an observation, to ignore or consider as you see fit, but it's one based on 20+ years of experience.....

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer Beware)

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Aug 31, 2007 07:12 PM

Aug 31, 2007

paulgrzesik wrote:
To all you folks out there who are wrong in your interpretation of IBD-Marketing. First and foremost, be careful from whom you get advice. There are always a few bad apples in the bunch of thousands of satisfied clients who have done business with IBD and other competent companies in the industry. You pay a fee to the store when you go and purchase your groceries but you didn't see it because they enclosed it in the sell of the grocery. It is no different in a purchase of an automobile, stock, homes, etc. They just disclose it in another way than saying it is a marketing fee. They don't have the integrity to come out an tell you it is the cost of doing business when you own something. Every company in the country has to pay contract fees, legal fees, processing fees, governmental fees as they want their piece of the pie to conduct business in the state of operation and so on. First of all you need to ask for Paul not Brian who ever he is and I will speak with Johnnie, if he is the same one about this particular complaint to see if there is any validity in it. A sellers property does get marketed and bids are sent to the owners for acceptance from potential buyers. Ask the real estate broker how much they are making on their deal. Believe me, they want tell you and they do not want to be exposed here. It will cost you a lot more to do business with them that is if it ever sells. Ask them how they are going about getting you the potential buyers you need for the sale of your property. IBD-Marketing is not a scam resale company and is a regulated company by the State of Florida. You filled out a request to sell your timeshare and IBD-Marketing can help you fulfill the need to market your timeshare and receive bids from the us in regards to the future sale of your property. If you paid anyone a commission to sale your timeshare property then you better check the the numbers in front of the percentage sign which will read in the high 30's to 40's. Don't believe it if you think you are going to get out of paying their insurmountable fees and taxes as well. Call a realtor or a mortgage broker and find out how they market a timeshare then call me. Let me ask you this, is your company paying for your contract fee, attorney's fee, registration fees, licensing and bonding fees, presentation fees, overhead and cost of doing business fees to bring pre-qualified buyers to the marketplace??? I sincerely doubt it and if you say they are then you need your head examined. How are they marketing your property? Who is paying their overhead to keep them in business? IF you are paying a commission you have a right to know where the thousands are being used. IBD doesn't charge an upfront fee or charge you high commission fees which incur thousands of dollars. There are marketing fees associated with the cost of marketing and contracting YOUR property. Since when should I pay for your attorney's fees, binding contract, costs to the State, costs to bring a finance company to the marketplace, registration fees, quick deed change, court costs, and presentation fees which can add up to anywhere from $1400 to $2000 dollars and IBD doesn't charge the seller the full amount of those fees. Get your story straight before you go accusing someone such as my company or myself. Every timeshare has a potential for sell; however, the owner of the property has the right of refusal on the bids he or she receives regarding the sale of the property and you will receive bids from the firm price which is set by the owner of the property to the negotiable price of listing. There are no commissions, closing costs, or hidden fees with my company. You have a lot to learn regarding marketing, overhead and what it takes to manage and run a business and bring credible purchasers to the marketplace. Do you self a favor and see if your internet web lister has sent everyone out there all the right keyword searches to market your property on Google and when they get there direct you to you very own listing in the middle of a dozen others. We aggressively manage presentations at special invitations to get people to make a decision on buying your property. Email me and I will prove to you what it takes to bring buyers to the marketplace in search for a reasonable priced timeshare and check out our testimonials if you do not think we market the properties to potential buyers. By the way, Cynthia, I don't make any money off your small investment to market your investment. When was the last time you paid a lawyer's bill or performed a transaction or registered your company for means of ascertaining bids for potential sales or paid any overhead to the State or to a licensed and bonded finance company? $250.00 + $175.00 + state fees-approx. $350.00 + costs to register the transaction + $1200.00-presentation fees.......... and so on and so on.......... Apparently, Cynthia never took a course of Business 101 or conducted a budget or marketing analysis and how is this a scam when sellers are receiving their monies through Tammac Financial for the sell of the timeshare. The realtor says they are paying your fees upfront for you to market your property.....what a joke because if your property never sells then how are they ever going to recoop their fees and stay in business. Are they promising you that your timeshare will sell if you let them sign the dotted line. I can't force people to accept the bids I send them and so folks will change their minds and keep the timeshare after all. If I truly believe that one then we all would be rich because we all could sell our property to this person who would pay all our fees for us. As long as it didn't cost me more than 6% and I know thay not to be true unless it is on a sale of a home worth over $30,000. They can't pass a $300.00 appraisal fee off to you to cover there cost because there are none in timeshares. For all of those folks having problems out there... the website is IBD-Marketing.com. Also, there are those who always expect others to pay for them, want something absolutely free and not have to do anything for someone to lay thousands of dollars in their hands and for them not to have to pay a penny. These folks you are listening to are the real scammers and ......well I have integrity and will not lower my standards to say what I really wanted to say! Where are the hundreds of thousands of names of unsatisfied clients. We have been in business for over 7 years and participated in bringing thousands of buyers to the marketplace for the sellers. All I see and hear here on this forum are a few complainers and folks that never did business with us or folks who are trying to get you to come over to them with their scheme and not telling you how much it is going to cost you once you do business with them. They probably do not even own anything and just like throwing their opinions around.

paul, did you not ever take English classes. I didn't read your post since it had NO PARAGRAPHS and was very hard to decipher. All the sentences ran together.

I did, however, read to the point that you are employed or you own IBD marketing.

Redweek forum members and all other timeshare forums on the internet DO NOT recommend hiring any company THAT CHARGES AN UPFRONT FEE OF ANY KIND (no matter if it's called a marketing fee, appraisal fee, ad fee or whatever the fee is called.)

In all the years I've been reading timeshare forums, I have never come across ANY POST where an upfront fee company sold someone's timeshare.

UPFRONT FEE COMPANIES are a total RIP-OFF. If you were legitimate you would charge a fee after your sell a timeshare, not before.

BTW, your analogy of grocery shopping to selling timeshares is pathetic at best.

R P.
Aug 31, 2007

WHAT !?!?!!!! THIS MESSAGE WASN'T POSTED BY ME !! I'M THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS TOPIC AND IN NO WAY AM AFFILIATED WITH IBD. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT SAYS I WROTE IT.

JAYJAY, DO YOU WORK WITH REDWEEK ? IF SO, PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH ME AND LET'S GET THIS STRATGHTENED OUT. I ALWAYS SEE YOUR COMMENTS ON A LOT OF POSTS.

AND BY THE WAY, YOU NEED A REFRESHER COURSE IN ENGLISH YOURSELF. THERE SHOULD BE A QUESTION MARK AT THE END OF YOUR FIRST SENTENCE AND START IT WITH AN UPPER CASE "P"

Paul G.
Aug 31, 2007

paulgrzesik wrote:
WHAT !?!?!!!! THIS MESSAGE WASN'T POSTED BY ME !! I'M THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS TOPIC AND IN NO WAY AM AFFILIATED WITH IBD. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT SAYS I WROTE IT.

JAYJAY, DO YOU WORK WITH REDWEEK ? IF SO, PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH ME AND LET'S GET THIS STRATGHTENED OUT. I ALWAYS SEE YOUR COMMENTS ON A LOT OF POSTS.

AND BY THE WAY, YOU NEED A REFRESHER COURSE IN ENGLISH YOURSELF. THERE SHOULD BE A QUESTION MARK AT THE END OF YOUR FIRST SENTENCE AND START IT WITH AN UPPER CASE "P"

======================================

Recommended refresher courses in English and/or punctuation critiques aside, in specific regard to the actual topic at hand ---

IBD Marketing (whatever / whoever that might be) is plainly and simply *NOT* an entity which a smart buyer should EVER have ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to do with in timesare matters of ANY kind. Period. Amen.

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer Beware)

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Sep 01, 2007 02:10 AM

Aug 31, 2007

paulgrzesik wrote:

Paul,

It appears that paulc226 (not you) posted this.

Marty

Marty F
Aug 31, 2007

PAUL (THE ONE WHO WORKS FOR IBD) IF YOU ARE REPUTABLE, LIKE YOU SAY YOU ARE, PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AS I BELIEVE THERE ARE A FEW OF US THAT HAVE QUESTIONS FOR YOU!

Rob K.
Sep 01, 2007

robk43 wrote:
PAUL (THE ONE WHO WORKS FOR IBD) IF YOU ARE REPUTABLE, LIKE YOU SAY YOU ARE, PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AS I BELIEVE THERE ARE A FEW OF US THAT HAVE QUESTIONS FOR YOU!

info@ibd-marketing.com

R P.

This thread is closed. Try searching for a topic or browse our list of forums to join the discussion.