May 24, 2007

Who manages the Racquet CLub Villas? I recently bought a week. Are there any upcoming issues/assessments I should be aware of? Thanks.

Scott R.
May 26, 2016

what is the exact address of this villa? I get 2 different addresses when I search Racquet Club Villas. Also, most are 1 or 2 bedrooms, yet this one is 3. Is this a legitimate listing? Also, how do I get additional information. There is no where on this site to make a phone call or even to actually rent the villa. Thank you for any information you can provide. Please respond at: dmeader@triad.rr.com

Diane M.
May 26, 2016

Diane -

The address to the Racquet Club Villas in Harbour Town is 149 Lighthouse Rd. Hilton Head Island, South Carolina 29928. According to the Wyndham website the resort only has one and two bedroom units. We are following up on the posting that lists a three-bedroom to see if the owner posted it incorrectly.

For more information on how to contact an owner or steps for a safe transaction, please Contact Us .

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
May 27, 2016

Phyllis, Thank you for your response. If this is a legitimate listing, are there fees, taxes, etc. added on to the listing price? What would the total be. Thanks, Diane

Diane M.
May 27, 2016

Diane-

Since we are a do-it-yourself marketplace, we don't have any details on the postings. You will need to contact the owner directly to find out if the resort has any additional fees. You can do this through the "contact" form on the posting page.

If you have further questions, please Contact Us directly.

Thanks, Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.