Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

FILING COMPLAINTS CONCERNING TIMESHARE RIPOFFS

Jun 29, 2017

Keep up the good work Don. Sara and her buddy Linx are on another website advertising for people to contact them. Their phone area code starts with "704." It seems they are trying to ease themselves into the business of being consultants. At least they admit that they need money up front. Too bad that they don't just identify their company so Redweek can just ban them.

John I.
Jun 29, 2017

I have been in contact with Redweek about her and they have notified her that if she posts her contact information in here again she will be banned from the forum .

Don P.
Aug 08, 2017

Are you kidding me? I explained WHY companies take money upfront... I didn't say I take money upfront nor did I say what our company provides. You guys are doing the EXACT SAME THING!!!!! You guys are in every single forum that is out there. Pretty obvious if you are saying I'm in other forums.There are enough people that need help. Some people are more educated in other areas than others and that's what we are here for right?. You guys may be more informative in some areas that I am not. That's awesome if you are. As I have pleaded before PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. You guys are Bully's and I can't figure out why. DonP Ken whatever and so on stop being mean

Sara M.
Aug 09, 2017

Looks like we struck a nerve. Just in case anyone doesn't know Saram280 works for an upfront company that takes people's money on the promise that they can get them out of their contracts . These companies have been around for ages taking people's hard earned money . The problem is that no company can guarantee to get you out of your contract. Many companies take victims money and then do absolutely nothing . Then after a while they go out of business and open under a new name .

Another thing is that you can negotiate your own exit from your timeshare by contacting your home resort and do so through a " deed back " . I got rid of two timeshares in 2011 that way. It only took weeks and I only paid a minimal amount to file the paperwork .

I will continue to state to everyone that reads the forums " NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract " .

Don P.
Aug 11, 2017

saram280 wrote:
There are enough people that need help. Some people are more educated in other areas than others and that's what we are here for right?. As I have pleaded before PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. You guys are Bully's and I can't figure out why. DonP Ken whatever and so on stop being mean

There are indeed people who need help and CREDIBLE advice, surely best when provided by objective, reliable and knowledgeable others offering it FOR FREE, with NO hidden agenda of trying to subtly promote their own commercial endeavor for their own personal gain.

You clearly don't like being "called out" and / or having your profit motive openly revealed, but portraying yourself as a "victim" is not at all convincing. You are not being "bullied" --- you are being EXPOSED. Like it or not, there is a very significant difference between the two.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Aug 13, 2017 01:39 PM

Sep 02, 2019

soonn wrote:
Hi Jayjay,

There is new info on Desire / Temptation timeshare scam. http://www.premier-originalresorts.com/

Hope to let people beware of Mexican Timeshare Scam. It is best not to sign your name, getting your money back is impossible, complaining is useless.

Soonn

What exactly is the info you are reporting?

The website posted is just the resort link.

B H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.