Jun 19, 2007

Do you know if this resort is still in operation?

Randy S.
Jun 19, 2007

Hi Randy,

As far as we can tell this resort is still open. It's still active on II and RCI's websites although the resort's website doesn't seem to be working any longer. I tried calling the phone number and didn't get through. Hopefully, others that are familiar with this resort will respond.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Oct 11, 2007

Hi Marty,

I see that on June 19, 2007 you posted a comment stating you tried contacting Sands Vacation Resort and could not get through on the phone number. I have been trying to contact the resort recently and still cannot get through on the phone number listed. Do you have any updates as to whether this resort is still in operation? If so, do you know of a current working phone or fax number, or email address? Thank you.

Marcia M.
Oct 11, 2007

marciam51 wrote:
Hi Marty,

I see that on June 19, 2007 you posted a comment stating you tried contacting Sands Vacation Resort and could not get through on the phone number. I have been trying to contact the resort recently and still cannot get through on the phone number listed. Do you have any updates as to whether this resort is still in operation? If so, do you know of a current working phone or fax number, or email address? Thank you.

I really don't have any updated information. The web address for this resort is for sale which isn't a good sign.

Phone: 928/855-1388 www.sands-resort.com

It is still listed on both RCI and II but that doesn't mean it's still open. Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Aug 23, 2009

Has anyone else had trouble contacting the owners of this resort? My parents have a timeshare and through this company and they have been wanting to sell it. When they tried to contact the timeshare company for details of conducting this transaction they were unsuccessful. They have called, sent emails, faxes, letters and still no response. We have been unable to identify the status of their ownership at this point. Anyone with information please contact me. thank you, D. anderson

D A.
Aug 23, 2009

da58 wrote:
Has anyone else had trouble contacting the owners of this resort? My parents have a timeshare and through this company and they have been wanting to sell it. When they tried to contact the timeshare company for details of conducting this transaction they were unsuccessful. They have called, sent emails, faxes, letters and still no response. We have been unable to identify the status of their ownership at this point. Anyone with information please contact me. thank you, D. anderson

The resort is still listed with Interval International. Try the contact information at this web address www.havasusands.com.

Best of luck!

Marty

Marty F

Last edited by marty8084 on Aug 23, 2009 09:34 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.