Royal Uno

General questions

Jun 24, 2007

Hi All,

My husband and I will be staying at the Royal Carribean Resort in Cancun in Septmeber for the first time. Any suggestions on what is good to do there? I hear alot about Captains Cove...Just wanted to hear some good feeback...thanks

Debra M.
Jun 30, 2007

Hi Deb, I came back from the Mayan in May and been there couple of times before as guest. I must say, there is so much to do there, not to worry now. Once you get there it will take you to where ever. You have options to visit all the other royals as well. So many restaurants on site as well on the strip also. You can take the cab or even the bus ride which I thought was a fun experience..No matter how much feedback you may get, you need to check out for yourself, like I did. My husband and I loved it so much that we bought at the Royal Haciendas. We are proud members now. I hope maybe you may make that decision too!!! You will see for youself what a wonderful place the Royal is. Alicia

Alicia G.
Sep 05, 2007

debram143 wrote:
Hi All,

My husband and I will be staying at the Royal Carribean Resort in Cancun in Septmeber for the first time. Any suggestions on what is good to do there? I hear alot about Captains Cove...Just wanted to hear some good feeback...thanks

There is a great mexican restaurant at the Royal sands, (the facility is out by the road), you get a discount staying at a royal resort, I can't remember the name but you can take the shuttle to it. Captains Cove is good and they too give a discount when you charge it to your room at the Roal Caribbean. Don't overlook all of the eating places at the resorts, they are reasonably priced and the food is good.

Tom B.
Sep 16, 2007

aliciag23 wrote:
Hi Deb, I came back from the Mayan in May and been there couple of times before as guest. I must say, there is so much to do there, not to worry now. Once you get there it will take you to where ever. You have options to visit all the other royals as well. So many restaurants on site as well on the strip also. You can take the cab or even the bus ride which I thought was a fun experience..No matter how much feedback you may get, you need to check out for yourself, like I did. My husband and I loved it so much that we bought at the Royal Haciendas. We are proud members now. I hope maybe you may make that decision too!!! You will see for youself what a wonderful place the Royal is. Alicia

Hi Alicia, I just wanted to thank you for all of your great advice and feedback. we just came back from staying at the Royal Carribean and loved it. I was so sad coming home. We also took a tour of the royal hacinedas, that place is beautiful..Well enjoy and hope to speak to you soon.

Debra M.
May 14, 2008

When there is a "RU" or Right to Use designation, is this implying you will NOT receive the "residual" payoff" and actually only have the "right to use" the unit, OR does it mean you have "full ownership" With Title and DO have the rights to receive the "residual" check when term is up in 2018???

Bruce C.
May 14, 2008

bruce729 wrote:
When there is a "RU" or Right to Use designation, is this implying you will NOT receive the "residual" payoff" and actually only have the "right to use" the unit, OR does it mean you have "full ownership" With Title and DO have the rights to receive the "residual" check when term is up in 2018???

No, you will not receive the Residual PAYOFF ;o( You might want to check out the DEEDED part....

Alicia G.
Aug 29, 2008

Is the pool at the royal carribbean heated? Going in December , would be nice if it is!

Lori R.
Aug 29, 2008

Don't overlook the restaurants at all the Royal locations. The food is reasonably priced but great quality, there is usually a diverse menu, the service is excellent. Having stayed at the RC, RI, VCI and gone downtown etc, we've found that we like the food better at the Royal resorts and don't really need the downtown atmosphere. However if it's the party atmosphere or true authentic Mexican you are after just head towards downtown.

Tom B.
Aug 31, 2008

http://royalresortowners.ning.com

Alicia G.
Oct 29, 2008

Club members of record on the date of termination of the Trust shall be paid their residual rights. The trust terminates November 2018. The membership agreement will set out what the residual rights will be. Basically, the original amount paid for the unit. After all selling expenses etc. are paid out etc. sales proceeds will be remitted to the member. You will receive the amount paid, if there is sufficient funds, plus any profits. You have the right to use the unit and facilities as a member until the end of the trust, November 2018.

Margaret R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.