Sweetwater at Waikiki Banyan

Condition of Units

Jul 11, 2007

If anyone has stayed at the Sweetwater at Waikiki recently, please fill me in on the condition of the units. The only pictures I have seen of the bathrooms looks pretty rough. Also, is there any closure between the bedroom and the living room? We have a couple traveling with us, and I wondered about privacy. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Norma J.
Aug 14, 2007

Stayed at sweetwater wakiki JULY 28-Aug.4/07 it was great kitchens redone new black appl. fridge,counter top stove,dishwasher, combination convec.oven/micro look very impressive.new bathroom vanity,esapecially liked the curved shower curtain rod gives more room for showering not that closed in feeling. king size bed huge and yes there is a 3 piece sliding door between bedroom and living are also the bathroom can be accessed from both sides.

Brian W.
Feb 12, 2015

Did you ask for an upgraded unit or just get lucky?

Shirley S.
Aug 15, 2021

If anyone has stayed at the Sweetwater at Waikiki recently this year 2021, please fill me in on the condition of the units. The only pictures I have seen of the bathrooms looks very dated Also, is there a descent kitchen? additional fees? Thanks for any help you can provide.

stoyanoffb

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.