Tahiti Resort

Tahiti Village

Jul 14, 2007

I thought these were 5 Star

C B.
Jul 14, 2007

cb109 wrote:

Our rating system may be different then what the resort has. Our rating system is based on what those that have visted there and their experience was and have chosen to rate the resort here on RedWeek.com.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Apr 15, 2008

marty8084 wrote:
cb109 wrote:

Our rating system may be different then what the resort has. Our rating system is based on what those that have visted there and their experience was and have chosen to rate the resort here on RedWeek.com.

Thanks, Marty

I haven't joined Redweek yet, but I am going to within the next week, but I have a question. Is membership of $9.99 for six months all I pay even if I want to list my timeshare with Redweek or is there an " additional charge " to list my timeshare with Redweek? Thanks for helping. [

Jan U.
Apr 15, 2008

janu6

marty8084 wrote:
cb109 wrote:

Thanks, Marty

I haven't joined Redweek yet, but I am going to within the next week, but I have a question. Is membership of $9.99 for six months all I pay even if I want to list my timeshare with Redweek or is there an " additional charge " to list my timeshare with Redweek? Thanks for helping. [[/Q]

Hi,

The membership fee is $9.99 for a 6 month membership or $14.99 for 12 months. To post your timeshare for rent is an additional $19.99 for a 6 month post or $49.99 for a 12 month resale post. Our complete pricing can be found at http://www.redweek.com/pricing-and-details.

Thanks so much, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.