Jul 20, 2007

We have a small dog, only 8 lbs, if we rent a week could he come with us? We never go off without him being in his play pen & he is house trained as well. He is 18 months old.

Barbara C.
Aug 01, 2007

I do not believe this resort allows pets. Most timeshare resorts don't. The only two in Branson that I am certain allow pets are Silverleaf's Holiday Hills and Festiva's Stormy Point Village. I know that Stormy Point Village has "special" units for pet owners and that they charge a fee for your pet. I believe it's $35 for the first night and $10 for each additional night.

Doug P.
Nov 22, 2007

Pet's are not allowed at Palace view. Should a guest/owner be found with a pet they will be asked to remove the pet and be charged a $150 cleaning fee.

The only resorts in Branson I'm aware of that allow pets are Silverleaf's resorts (Ozark Mountain and Holliday Hills) and Festiva's Stormy Point Village. I'm not certain if Festiva's Cabins at Green Mountain allows pets or not.

Doug P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.