Ventura at Boca Raton

Age of Facility/Any Hurricane Damage

Jul 23, 2007

I'm just interested in finding out if anyone has gone there recently. I'm planning on going to Orlando, Florida with my husband, followed by a week (4/12 thru 4/19/08) in Boca Raton, provided someone puts their unit into Redweek's New Exchange System. Is the complex located on the beach? Do I need a car to get around? What is the age of the facility and has it been maintained? Has there been any hurricane damage? Thanks for any help.

Mary K.
Dec 26, 2007

nancyj9 wrote:
I'm just interested in finding out if anyone has gone there recently. I'm planning on going to Orlando, Florida with my husband, followed by a week (4/12 thru 4/19/08) in Boca Raton, provided someone puts their unit into Redweek's New Exchange System. Is the complex located on the beach? Do I need a car to get around? What is the age of the facility and has it been maintained? Has there been any hurricane damage? Thanks for any help.
All the hurricane damage has been repaired, the beach is across the street and you can walk to restaurants and Dearfield beach. Great family resort, very large accomodations probably at least 20 yrs, old but well maintained. I've been there in March/April for the last 3 yrs. Everyone is very friendly.

Cathy S.
Aug 21, 2011

have been there in 2010 its averynice resort one needs acar big rooms nice poolverynice resort no damange to resort

Jim B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.