Maui Schooner

Bulletin Board

Jul 24, 2007

It would be nice to have a bulletin Board for owners to discuss different forums... Rent weeks, trade weeks, etc....

Larry O.
Jul 24, 2007

larry154 wrote:
It would be nice to have a bulletin Board for owners to discuss different forums... Rent weeks, trade weeks, etc....

Hi Larry,

There may be a forum somewhere for this type of information but it's against RedWeek.com's rules to post ads or requests for rentals, sales, or exchanges in the forums.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Jul 25, 2007

larry154 wrote:
I have a week in April ll-18, 2008 Aruba Surf Club 2 bedroom for rent. Do you know where I can list it. Thank you. Maryellen

Maryellen A.
Jul 25, 2007

maryellena4 wrote:
larry154 wrote:
I have a week in April ll-18, 2008 Aruba Surf Club 2 bedroom for rent. Do you know where I can list it. Thank you. Maryellen

Hi Mary Ellen,

You can post your week for rent here on RedWeek.com. The direct link for Marriott's Aruba Surf Clubis http://www.redweek.com/resort/P4872 then look in the blue box on the right side to Add a Posting.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.