Golden Coast Holiday Club

Golden Coast Holidy Club

Jul 30, 2007

My wife and I have an opportunity to use this facility the last week of April, 2008. Has anyone been to this resort? Can't find much on the internet. Alex

Alex C.
Mar 01, 2008

Please let me know more about this resort. Is there any public transportation that will take you to and from the tourist sites?

Diana G.
Mar 23, 2008

alexc46 wrote:
My wife and I have an opportunity to use this facility the last week of April, 2008. Has anyone been to this resort? Can't find much on the internet. Alex

We will be there April 11- 19th-- right now it's closed-reopens April !st. Have noi dea what it is like-- Tom

Thomas S.
May 06, 2008

Ok, It's May, Did you and your wife have a good time @ this resort and what was the situation with the transportation to the resort from the airport? Was it difficult to find? I have had a hard time getting info also. We were told when we made the reservations that this place was actually in Athens by the RCI agent. Please let us know what your experience with it was. We will be there in July 08. Thanx, T.W.

Tracie W.
Feb 01, 2009

Please let me know what you learned. I will be going Appril 18, 09. Thanks

Connie B.
Feb 27, 2009

thomass239 wrote:
alexc46 wrote:

We will be there April 11- 19th-- right now it's closed-reopens April !st. Have noi dea what it is like-- Tom

RAlph A.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.