Aug 05, 2007

i would like an opinion of this vacation from you , granted you've been aboard. thanks ie: privacy, meals, the crew, etc.

Jim T.
Sep 20, 2007

jimt92 wrote:
i would like an opinion of this vacation from you , granted you've been aboard. thanks ie: privacy, meals, the crew, etc.

Hi, I've been aboard this trip. Catamaran is wide enough to have lots of nooks to have privacy if you wish. Other guests on board want the same as you; sometimes to socialize; sometimes to have 'quiet time' and be left alone. You tend to sense what others want, and they sense what you want...

Crew's job is to sail safely and make sure the guests have a top notch charter for the week. Ratio is 2 crew persons to 8 guests. Much better than the big ships.

Meals are freshly prepared 3x a day; using fresh local fruits and vegetables. Meats and fish are seasoned and prepared to perfection. Crew will cater to special needs like food allergies, dislike for onions, and the like if you tell them in advance (at least a few weeks before, via email to the reservations office.)

Also, I love to snorkel and the very best snorkeling I ever had was on this trip. Tobago Cay is the Grenadine Island, and Horseshoe Reef was the snorkeling location. Tradewinds takes you there, and you can snorkel for hours if you want (I Did!!)

Joanne Reg
Jul 07, 2008

I have been on theTradewind cruise and they will try to sell you into being a member. They will also tell you that you can not come back with RCI at all! YOU MUST BUY IN TO USE IT AGAIN. They got me for a one time use in a 2 year time frame. After I got home and found out differently I emailed to cancel. So now I have to see what happens next, looks like they will not let me out of the deal. BEWARE!!!

Hi, I've been aboard this trip. Catamaran is wide enough to have lots of nooks to have privacy if you wish. Other guests on board want the same as you; sometimes to socialize; sometimes to have 'quiet time' and be left alone. You tend to sense what others want, and they sense what you want...

Crew's job is to sail safely and make sure the guests have a top notch charter for the week. Ratio is 2 crew persons to 8 guests. Much better than the big ships.

Meals are freshly prepared 3x a day; using fresh local fruits and vegetables. Meats and fish are seasoned and prepared to perfection. Crew will cater to special needs like food allergies, dislike for onions, and the like if you tell them in advance (at least a few weeks before, via email to the reservations office.)

Also, I love to snorkel and the very best snorkeling I ever had was on this trip. Tobago Cay is the Grenadine Island, and Horseshoe Reef was the snorkeling location. Tradewinds takes you there, and you can snorkel for hours if you want (I Did!!)

Ray S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.