Alii Kai Resort

Question about resort

Aug 05, 2007

I have exchanged to Alii Kai Resort through RCI. I am confused about which one I have exchanged . What is the difference between Alii Kai I and Alii Kai II. Rod

Rod B.
Aug 05, 2007

Hi Rod, What unit are you assigned? Maybe I can help. I own at Alii Kai II.

John

John W.
Aug 06, 2007

jdub001 wrote:
Hi Rod, What unit are you assigned? Maybe I can help. I own at Alii Kai II.

John

Hi John, I don't know what unit. My RCI confirmation just states Alii Kai Resort at 3830 Edward Rd. So are all the buildings the same? When I get on RCI website it doesn't show a difference. I am just curious . Some units look like they are on the cliff and some look like they are farther back. Thanks for your help.

Rod

Rod B.
Aug 06, 2007

Good Morning Rod, After reading your second post, my immediate response was that you were in Alii Kai II, but I checked and Red Week shows the same address for both facilities. It is therefore, my suggestion, that you call Alii Kai II @ 808-826-9988 and advise them of your arrival date and see what they show for you. Ask for Fannie, the manager, she knows all!!!

John

John W.
Sep 17, 2007

I have an exchange for Alii Kai Resort in November thru RCI. I understand there is no Air conditioning. Do they have ceiling fans? Is it cool enough to sleep in November?

Grace A.
Sep 01, 2008

Is Alii Kai a part of Shell Vacation Club and/or point system?

shiro

Shiro S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.