Aug 06, 2007

Hello, I am a new owner at the Ocean Club and had a few concerns. Is there anything i should know about renting out the unit privately(insurance wise). I assume i would be responsible for any damages that take place during the rented week. Also, what is the protocol to renting out privately. I need to fax Marriott an approval form i assume. Any information would be appreciated.

Sean R.
Jan 03, 2008

seanr34 wrote:
Hello, I am a new owner at the Ocean Club and had a few concerns. Is there anything i should know about renting out the unit privately(insurance wise). I assume i would be responsible for any damages that take place during the rented week. Also, what is the protocol to renting out privately. I need to fax Marriott an approval form i assume. Any information would be appreciated.
Hello. I have rented units from owners as well as rented my own unit. It is very easy to rent your unit, epsecially on Redweek. I was contacted by a renter, agreed on a price, faxed a Rental agreement (can get one on this site for a small fee). Once I received payment, I called Marriott and had them change my reservation to my renter's name, then faxed him a copy! It's as easy as that! Hope this helps!

Robin A.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.