Aug 06, 2007

Does this community accept dogs, all of the listings I see are for no pets?

Melody V.
Dec 08, 2007

No, but they list as such hoping you might board out fido and join the snobby bastards anyways. I don't know how they get listed as friendly"

Maureen P.
Dec 09, 2007

maureen213 wrote:
No, but they list as such hoping you might board out fido and join the snobby bastards anyways. I don't know how they get listed as friendly"

We got the information that this was a pet friendly timeshare from this link http://www.thetimesharebeat.com/petfriendly.htm but I have removed it from this resort page as an amenity since it doesn't sound like this really is a pet friendly place.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Nov 06, 2008

WOW..I don't know why you say they don't take pets. We have rented and traded for units at the Townhomes at St. Augustine Beach and Tennis Resort and have been able to take our dog. They only allow pets in the townhomes, not the high rise condos, and I think only units with Sat checkin allow pets but they are allowed in some units. Our australian Shepherd loves it there. The people, the beach and the tennis club are great. It is an older resort but clean and comfortable.

Mary Price E.
Jan 27, 2009

They sure do accept pets, but only with Saturday check ins. The reason for that is so people with allergies will not be in the same units as people with pets. I am one of the snobby bastards who owns 2 units and feel very at home with my pets and the great staff at this timeshare. They work very hard and keep this place clean and very appealing.

Tasha T.
Mar 16, 2009

Yes they have pet friendly units. You must specify upon reserving your unit. I have owned here since 1989 and have taken my pet everytime I stay here. I deposit my week other times and will only stay at pet friendly resorts within the continental United States.

Michelle M.
Jun 11, 2009

no they dont

Andrey G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.