The Hilton Club New York

Has anyone EVER stayed here or is it completely new?

Sep 01, 2007

Has anyone EVER stayed at the HC? I don't see anything that shows comments, etc. to let me know if this is a good investment or rental possibility. Any input out there?

Laura H.
Sep 07, 2007

This is a good place. High quality rooms, good location near the best attractions, and quiet atmosphere within the room. flat screen TV's in each room are nice. Deep tub with separate shower is also a plus.

Anthony M.
Jan 27, 2009

I have stayed there for one of their sales promotions. Great time in view of radio City, walked to Letterman after winning tickets. Walking distance to Times Square. Vacation club rooms were spacious and they tell me you get complimentary soft drinks.

Erin F.
Nov 08, 2012

We stayed there for their sales promotions and end up buying one since we like it so much. The location is the best. You can walk to timesuare and Broadway shows easily. Subway is by the corner. It is convenient to everywhere. What is ice is the complimentary executive lounge. It stocked with water, juice, other soft drink and coffee all day. It provides complimentary hot breakfast, and happy hours in the afternoon (with cookies, hot and cold snacks, fresh fruit, sushi, free beer and wine). My husband did not want to miss this.

The room does not have kitchen. This lounge complimented it.

Corinna W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.