Embarc Zihuatanejo

Club Intrawest and Zihua

Sep 05, 2007

Wife and I just returned tonight from CI in Zihua. Unbelievably beautiful property. I heard so much about Casa Que Canta before going down but we so glad we stayed at CI. Just happen to stumble across CI by using credit card rewards points but we're already planning for our next trip so that we can listen to the CI sales pitch. Never considered a TS before but, as you can see, are having second thoughts about buying into the Intrawest RCI program.

William S.
Sep 22, 2007

Hello,

Is there a way we can make a reservation @ CI here in the United States? How can we get to see the sales pitch and experience staying at CI? Thank you for your quick response.

Faye

Farimah K.
Sep 22, 2007

farimahk wrote:
Hello,

Is there a way we can make a reservation @ CI here in the United States? How can we get to see the sales pitch and experience staying at CI? Thank you for your quick response.

Faye

Hi Faye,

You can rent a week here on RedWeek.com at this resort and I'm sure you can see the sales pitch while you are there. BUT keep in mind that you can come home and buy the same thing off of RedWeek.com as you can while at the resort for much less. So please research that before buying.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.