Hotel Bel-Air Puerto Vallarta

belaire golf resort and spa

Mar 21, 2013

Whatever anyone thinks this a as bad a scam as the original Belaire and Antonio the thief.Please donot send bad money after bad.you will be sorry

Richard K.
Mar 21, 2013

dough204 wrote:
We too bought into this scam in spring of 2010. Would be interested in any info regarding class action suits or how to join one. Pretty much given up n our investment but if there is a way to get some justice, I would listen

We also bought in 2010, I can direct you to the right people for Class Action loraineandgerry@shaw.ca Calgary,Canada

Gerry B.
Mar 21, 2013

hey gerry, i sent you and email requesting the information that you have. has any one heard of rodrigo cruz perez. i received some documents from him yesterday with instructions on how to join the class action suit. just wondering if anyone else has worked with him. he didnt ask for anything other than a certified copy of my contract and a passport. im leary about the passport part. any one have any thoughts?

Doug H.
Mar 22, 2013

I am wondering why anyone would need passport seems they can copy everything nowadays. I keep checking my bank account to see if they have taken my monies. I have alerted my bank but who knows what can happen.

dough204 wrote:
hey gerry, i sent you and email requesting the information that you have. has any one heard of rodrigo cruz perez. i received some documents from him yesterday with instructions on how to join the class action suit. just wondering if anyone else has worked with him. he didnt ask for anything other than a certified copy of my contract and a passport. im leary about the passport part. any one have any thoughts?

Elizabeth O.
Mar 22, 2013

Just as crazy as I am - but I have not sent the monies.

rons463 wrote:
I have been contacted by the so called fraud unit and they requested that I wire them $1495 along with my bank account details so they could send me$40000. Do you think that I am that crazy???

Elizabeth O.
Mar 22, 2013

Hey Crazy elizabe !!!! I am sick and tired of you guys posting your $1,495.00 prepaid monies, don't you understand its the scammers asking money up front, why post it again?????? If you want to join class action come in. No money upfront, pay after you got your money.!!11111 Gerry Canada

elizabetho38 wrote:
Just as crazy as I am - but I have not sent the monies.

rons463 wrote:
I have been contacted by the so called fraud unit and they requested that I wire them $1495 along with my bank account details so they could send me$40000. Do you think that I am that crazy???

Gerry B.
Mar 22, 2013

For all you indecisive, and non trusting people, who have been screwed by Belaire, there is a good side of evil. We have a class action in place, the first one in Mexico, Horray!!! and might set a presiidence. Where can you find a Lawyer who does not charge you at the beginning but at the end, please do nor post anymore on your $1,495 WE HEARD IT ALL TOO MUCH. Gerry

Gerry B.
Mar 24, 2013

A RESPONSE TO: dough204, elizabetho38

For you Elizabeth in response to sending me your email, I sent you the email address of Mr. Rodrigo Perez Cruz, our Class Action Lawyer. I also advise you to directly contact him about your participation into the class action.

If you are not comfortable with the information I sent you and the documents sent by the lawyer as well as gerryb646 who, by the way, also joined us in the Class Action Litigation against Belaire, by all means do not participate and stay on the sideline.

If you wish to get more information about the Class Action, ask Mr. Cruz-Perez where the litigation is at now and I am certain he will forward you updates as well as the website to get the information.

About your comment dough204 regarding a copy of the passport, do not forget, this litigation is in Mexico. I would assume that even the Mexican nationals, when they bring up a litigation to the courts of law in Mexico, they would be required to provide the court a valid identification.

Do no worry, a xerox of your passport cannot be duplicated. Nowadays, passports have bar codes and, regardless of what country a litigation is submitted, I am certain that a valid identification would be required.

Mr. Rodrigo Cruz Perez's main office is in Guadalajara with branch offices all over Mexico. He has an office in Nuevo Vallarta by the Paradise Village Mall and if it makes you more confident and comfortable, I strongly suggest you meet him and go over with him before submitting your documents for participation. Because, even though we, participants of the Class Action Suit, are quite well confident in dealing with our lawyer, you people may still have reservations and by ALL MEANS, DO YOUR OWN DILIGENCE.

I trust my above note gives you all doubtfulls something to work on.

Ramon C.
Mar 24, 2013

We personally met with the attorney in Nuevo Vallarta, where he has a legitimate office. Very impressed with him. He is conscientious and sincere about this class action and we are comfortable with providing all the info he requested. He is our only hope.

Auli A.
Mar 24, 2013

Please tell us what people you know that can help for this class action suit....fmperrot@hotmail.com

Marlies P.
Mar 24, 2013

would you be willing to give us this attorneys name in Nuevo vallarta for filling a class action suit... fmperrot@hotmail.com

Marlies P.
Mar 24, 2013

Come on you guys !!!!!!!! read PRVIOUS EMAILS

marliesp2 wrote:
would you be willing to give us this attorneys name in Nuevo vallarta for filling a class action suit... fmperrot@hotmail.com

Gerry B.
Mar 25, 2013

I received the class action information from Gerry and also the attorney. On Friday I sent all my documents to the attorney to Jon the class action suit. It doesn't cost me any money up front so what is the harm other than the documents that I sent to him. I'm out all of my money right now. Anything that I get back, if any, is a bonus at this point.

As for visiting Mexico anytime soon. Probably wont happen for us. First time we visit Mexico and we get swindled. It is our fault that we fell into it, but it still leaves a bad taste. As for the people that have good luck traveling in Mexico, I'm happy for you. But as for the the comment about the crook being American? He may be American but all the people that played the game and worked to get us to buy into this scam were Mexican people. So if that is how they want to play, they can take their tourism and stick it!

As for the passport, in think the question just stemmed from my leariness to get screwed again. But now I don't really care. I actually sent all my original documents so if I never see them again, good riddins. At this point, none of us have anything to lose. We are out all of our money so anything we get back, as Gerry said, is better than nothing. I too believe that rodrigo would not take the case if he didn't think that there was something to gain by pursuing it.

So any of you people that want to join, rodrigos email is in this thread. Email him and he will send type the documents to move forward. I emailed him last Tuesday and he responded within two hours with the info. And I sent the stuff back to him express mail on Friday. Good luck to all.

Doug H.
Mar 25, 2013

Hello. Rodrigo Cruz responded to my original email that he was unable to locate my file and he will contact me again. However nothing yet since November 2, 2012. Not sure what to do now. Reminded him about my case few days ago, no feedback yet.

Hovhannes A.
Mar 26, 2013

Question for those of you who haved joined the class action lawsuit with Rodrigo Cruz Perez: did you pay a fee to join? The fee I was quoted is minimal, but like most of you I am tired of getting ripped off and any amount stolen is too much. Just wondering how you transferred money to the attorney, if you did at all. Thanks for answering - hopefully not skeptical forever!

S F.
Mar 26, 2013

I paid nothing I just had to send a bunch of documents in

Doug H.
Mar 26, 2013

I to got took on the Belaire deal. This outfit ( Juridico Providencia Fraud Investigation Unit of Mexico) contacted me also. They talked a good talk. I sent them the papers they asked for then waited until they contacted me back. They called and told me that THE JUDGE! granted me $15,000. All I would have to do would be put down a account number to whitch to sent the money. BUT! first I would have to pay Court cost. Whitch is $1,495. Are these guys for real!!!!. WOW. I told them to just take the court cost out of the settlement money then wire the money to a banking account whitch I would set up through the bank that dosen't hae any funds in it. The guy told me that IT DON'T WORK THAT WAY! hahaha Because he said this is Mexico and I would have to pay Court cost first then I would recieve my money. This haas Scam wrote all over It. Not Going to do anything unless someone out there knows if this is a ligetamate thing and people are in fact getting Compensation thats good$$$. Ready2jeep

sf89 wrote:
Question for those of you who haved joined the class action lawsuit with Rodrigo Cruz Perez: did you pay a fee to join? The fee I was quoted is minimal, but like most of you I am tired of getting ripped off and any amount stolen is too much. Just wondering how you transferred money to the attorney, if you did at all. Thanks for answering - hopefully not skeptical forever!

John T.
Mar 27, 2013

I have yet to hear of anyone getting money back from anyone except those who cancelled in five days. If anyone who has and can prove it, let me know.

Lois J.
Mar 27, 2013

This is a response to sf89:

There should not be a FEE to join. If any, it could be a Translation Cost of the Document which is the amount most of us paid when we initiated the Class Action earlier. But lately, it looks like there may not even be a cost except your postage to send your completed documents.

Again, as I indicted in my previous note (refer to 2 or 3 pages back),...... for those who unfortunately got scammed like us and wishes to participate in the Class Action, I strongly urge you folks TO DO YOUR OWN DILIGENCE first. Go and meet with the lawyer at his Law Office in Nuevo Vallarta by the Paradise Village Mall and discuss the matter with him. Get an update from him about the status of the Litigation and also, ask him about the website where you can get an update. Furthermore, inquire from the Courts of law in Mexico about the Class Action Litigation against Belaire.

Ramon C.
Mar 27, 2013

Excuse me to gerryb46 for getting back to this 1495. I was never taken by Belair, but was taken by " Continental Resources" and Torrenza back in 09. but this is the only site that mentions Judico Provencia Fraud to whom I refered to on the previous page, They told me my deadline to sign on would be mar 21, when I didn't respond they called again on the mar.22 to say it's not to late. I questioned them about this judge in Guadeljara, why is he offering me twice what I deserve when he could refund 2 people instead of only me. They said it was for "damages". I have asked for a report from the judge, and they said they wood arrange it. It wood be in Spanish but haven't rec'd anything to date. Still sounds like a scam to me to anyone else who's been contacted by these guys, I think "beware".

Al T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.