Hotel Bel-Air Puerto Vallarta

belaire golf resort and spa

Dec 10, 2014

Hi do you know the best way to dispute this is to call your credit card company as soon as possible and have them fight the dispute.

Patti B.
Dec 10, 2014

Anyone with current fraud try and work through your credit card company!

Patti B.
Dec 11, 2014

Any information about other timeshare scams in Puerto Vallarta is welcome by me. Then I can tell others which places to avoid if they decide to do a presentation. Many of the resorts that do presentations are run in a legitimate way.

suckedi wrote:
This page is specifically for the Belaire/Hotel U situation. If you are having issues with another resort please start another page so as to not confuse the issue. Thank you.

Hal H.
Dec 15, 2014

What has happened? There was supposed to be a court date for the 11th of December. Did it happen???

Hal H.
Dec 19, 2014

Cesar or Rodrigo, How about sharing what you know at this point? What took place at the hearing? What is the next step? Kinda wanting to know out here you know?

ben smith
Dec 19, 2014

Yes the hearing did happen--but it was postponed again. The conclusion of the final hearing for the evidence stage of the class action process is being postponed due to a request from PROFECO Procuraduria Federal del Consumidor (Federal Consumer Protection Agency) for more time to provide information as an amicus curiae (invited participant) to the Class Action. All evidence from the plaintiff class has been submitted. The final arguments and statements from parties will be heard January of next year at a date to be set by the Judge. I am not sure who invited PROFECO, but they are now the cause of the delay. I guess we will see in January.

Anthony A.
Dec 20, 2014

And who are you AnthonyA93?

Carolyn T.
Jan 08, 2015

Any further information regarding Belaire? It will be 8 long years ago in February when my wife and I made the fateful decision to visit the site. Is the case proceeding?

ben smith
Jan 08, 2015

I am one of the participants in the class action--one of the plaintiffs.

carolynt40 wrote:
And who are you AnthonyA93?

Anthony A.
Jan 09, 2015

Just getting back into the fight against bellaire. We actually had a lawyer firm contacting us but they wanted more money to proceed. Has anyone got any of their money back

Tony R.
Jan 09, 2015

Just getting back into the fight against bellaire. We actually had a lawyer firm contacting us but they wanted more money to proceed. Figured it was another scam. Has anyone got any of their money back

Tony R.
Jan 14, 2015

tonyr184 wrote:
Just getting back into the fight against bellaire. We actually had a lawyer firm contacting us but they wanted more money to proceed. Figured it was another scam. Has anyone got any of their money back

Monday, January 12, 2015

Final hearing takes place, evidence period concluded, closing statements to be presented by parties.

On January 5, 2015, the final hearing in the class action (Accion Colectiva 320/2013-VII), took place without the appearance of the defendant. In regards to the testimony and confessional evidence that were presented by the plaintiffs and that were to be discharged by the defendant; due to the fact that the defendants did not appear, the judge determined their lack of interest and in consequence, ruled to consider them confessed to the matters set forth in the confessional questionnaire. The final hearing has concluded the evidence period. The parties are therefore summoned to deliver their closing arguments and statements within a period of 10 business days.

Gerry B.
Jan 14, 2015

Who sent this message?

Monday, January 12, 2015

Final hearing takes place, evidence period concluded, closing statements to be presented by parties.

On January 5, 2015, the final hearing in the class action (Accion Colectiva 320/2013-VII), took place without the appearance of the defendant. In regards to the testimony and confessional evidence that were presented by the plaintiffs and that were to be discharged by the defendant; due to the fact that the defendants did not appear, the judge determined their lack of interest and in consequence, ruled to consider them confessed to the matters set forth in the confessional questionnaire. The final hearing has concluded the evidence period. The parties are therefore summoned to deliver their closing arguments and statements within a period of 10 business days.

Carolyn T.
Jan 14, 2015

This was copied off the Blog I keep for updates. I use the blogger platform for updates. Mr. Gerein passed it on here in redweek.

http://belairepvclassaction.blogspot.mx/

Best regards, Rodrigo

Rodrigo C.
Jan 14, 2015

What is the next step in this process,after the closing arguments? Is there any thoughts on what the value of the land is worth that this so called hotel is located? Has there ever been a hold put on any bank accounts of these crooks, or are they not able to locate the accounts?

Phyllis G.

Last edited by phyllisg74 on Jan 14, 2015 09:22 PM

Jan 15, 2015

Hello Rodrigo,

I am pleased to hear the proceedings of our Class Action. It has been a long process and I hope that there will be some monetary return on our efforts.

What is the next step to follow? Please advise.

Best regards,

Ramon

P.S. I sent you an email a month ago and am wondering if it reached you. Please let me know.

Ramon C.
Jan 15, 2015

How do we get added to the class action suit. Would be happy to show my contract from the Belaire as proof

Todd S.
Jan 23, 2015

I'm curious about the current proceeding. Can one of the group tell me and the rest of us if Rodrigo and the team wrote specific terms into the case regarding their "take" if they were successful? Is there language dictating the percentage of the award that they would be do? If not, prepare to bend over and grab your ankles because this round of getting screwed south of the border will be more painful then the 1st. I think that's what is coming anyway.

ben smith
Jan 25, 2015

Check back a few pages. There is lots of information. One problem, it seems you would have to fly to Mexico, take the necessary proof of membership in Belaire, complete paperwork and pay for translation and other charges. The big question is, of course, will there be any money recovered, how much, how much to lawyers, how long to receive anything, if ever (seems that the property will be the only thing that could generate any money...and who knows how long that will take if it has to be sold). I anticipate years more before this could be put to rest. I don't think anyone will be happy with the results except the people responsible for the whole scam.

Hal H.
Jan 25, 2015

Please include me in this class action lawsuit. I earned it by what I bought at Belaire. Kim Erickson

carolynt40 wrote:
Who sent this message?

Monday, January 12, 2015

Kim E.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.