Cypress Pointe Resort

cypress pointe phase II

Oct 12, 2007

Has anyone stayed here and can you let me know what it is like

Jan H.
Jan 16, 2008

janh99 wrote:
Has anyone stayed here and can you let me know what it is like
I have stayed at the cypress point resort in orlando now for several years with my family. I would advise anyone to stay at cypress pointe. The property is very clean, centrally located in orlando (just minutes from disney - sea world - old town wet & wild and many other places to visit) the pools are very nice, the kids can play putt putt golf, tennis, basketball, volleyball, a swing set, they also have scheduled activites for both the children and the adults.Our children rollerbladed all over the property. The property is very safe. We love the rooms. They have plenty of room for everyone and depending on which phase you are in and which room you stay in you have everything that you would need to feel just like home.

Deb M.
Apr 20, 2008

My family and I have stayed at Cypress Pointe Phase 2 on three occasions and have found it to be very clean, very spacious, and very convenient to the attractions in Orlando. My wife and I have walked from the resort to Disney's Main Street and enjoyed it a ton. At least 10 restaurants are within easy walking distance, ranging from McDonalds to nice steak and seafood places. The pools and hot tubs at Cypress Point are wonderful. We will certainly go back again and again and highly recomment it to everone.

Karen H.
May 19, 2008

Dont think twice this resort is excellent.

Luis S.
Jan 11, 2009

What is the different between these two resorts in terms of unit quality, amenities and location. Is one better than the other for families with kids?

Patricia J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.