7 Mile Beach Resort

Just returned from a visit

Oct 14, 2007

The resort has completely redone all rooms and they are very nice. New Kitchens, baths and all new furniture. A small and personal resort that is very easy and relaxing. The pool is HUGE with great waterfalls that you can sit on your patio and enjoy. The master bath has a jacuzzi tub to relax in. At the office you can find a ton of reading books and many new release movies. If you visit this island DONT miss the all day trip with Captain Marvin, it was the best bargin on the island. I will be going back in May to enjoy more snorkeling and great food.

Jackie G.
Sep 16, 2008

I see you went back to the same resort, SMB. I was wondering if you thought that the units are worthy of ownership? I'm thinking about purchasing a unit and I wondered how much you liked the place.

Molly G.
Apr 30, 2013

This is a real gem, we were there in march and we ended up buying a unit . this not a big resort so it's nice . few steps from the beach or pool.

Restaurants and shopping are within walking distance coconut joe's is right across the street . there is parking if you have a rental car. The units have everything you need for cooking and making tropical drinks. and nice grills out side by the pool. the beach is small but nice you can walk up to the royal palms if you want it's a grate place (see Jose he will take good care of you )

The staff is great, with so few units to look after, they really pay attention to anything you need. You won't go wrong here.

see you next year

Joseph G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.