Palm Canyon Resort and Spa

Anyone been here lately?

Oct 16, 2007

I'm curious to know why there have been no reviews as of late. I wonder if the place is being kept up. I'll be going for the first time in two weeks and I'm curious to know what I'll find. I'm not going with kids, I'm traveling with another couple of golfers. Is it nice, alright, or do you suspect We'll being checking back out?

Orville F.
Feb 21, 2008

I know it's 4 mos past your question date...but, I have owned there for about 10 years and I will not ever be going back. For teh last 4-5 years the place has been run down, the air barely works in the rooms(this is consistent for 6 last visits or so) to the point that I have to bring a fan from home to sleep @ night. Yes, I do go in the heat of Summer, but is no exuse for the air.Upon calling thje front desk they basically say, 'it's summer, that's life' But, I have stayed @ the Westin and Marriott same time of year and never have a problem cooling down the rooms there. The pool 2 years in a row was so cloudy and warm that you could not even swim in it. We rented 4 rooms last year and paid for guests to come and everyone ws complaining about the pool temperature.The front desk people are also rather rude when you have an issue to complain about. So, you are right in your assumption, the resort has went downhill and I can't believe it has 4 stars...impossible. I did give it 4-5 tries again to make sure it was not just that I hit it on a bad week. Very disappointing...it used to be a lovely resort. Now over run with HUGE families, screaming children and very filthy pool bathrooms. Not what it was when I purchased there. All owners need to start complaining to get it improved....Please pass this along to other owners!!!!!!

Debbie G.
Oct 02, 2008

The last time I was there the pool was closed because they were re-finishing it. Also the Bldg in the back parallel to the pool was closed for remodeling. I too own there and will not be going again until May. I will have to chat with my brother as he owns there and goes all the time as he lives in LA

Harold N.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.