East Pines at Alpine Bay

If anyone wants to know about this resort feel free to email me.

Nov 04, 2007

I just stayed at this resort in Nov. 2007 and am willing to share Info about the place if you need info.

Christine K.
Apr 03, 2008

How is the fishing and are the fishing boat rentals available. Also how are the cabins.?

Ronald R.
Apr 03, 2008

Hi, There is a very large lake nearby but the resort itself does not have any fishing boats or cabins on the water. We drove to a local marina/tackle shop/RV resort and fished for free from their backyard. There was no one there to collect any money on the day we were there and we met some local guys there so we did as the locals do. We didnt catch anything. We didn't see any active boat rental places while we were there near Alpine Bay resort but on the other side of the lake and I'm talking about 20 miles away there was a small marina that appeared to maybe rent boats. I'm sure if you call the resort they can give you a better idea of what there is to rent. They are very nice. But there is really not much to do at this resort unless you play golf or fish. It really is not near much at all tourist wise but the scenery is very pretty. If you like Mexican food then don't miss Guadalajara restaurant. It's awesome. Also the rooms are more like apartments not cabins. They are very large about 1500 sq. feet with a nice fireplace and jacuzzi tub in the master. Sleeps about 8 people altogether. Our room had 3 full bathrooms and 2 bedrooms plus a sofa bed. We overlooked a nature preserve but no lake view nearby. Sorry couldn't be of more help with this. Chris

Christine K.
Oct 03, 2012

Chris,

We're staying for a week in December. Does the kitchen have the basic pots/pans/dishes? Do they supply linens? Is the laundry coin op, quaters only? What is available in the snack bar, just vending machines or short order cooking?

Thank you, Marie

Marie S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.