Sheraton Desert Oasis

Value of this resort in Sheraton & Starwood

Nov 09, 2007

I'm considering buying into SDO. What is the exchange value of a floating 1 bdrm 1 bth into Sheraton and Starwood?

G T.
Nov 10, 2007

gt15 wrote:
I'm considering buying into SDO. What is the exchange value of a floating 1 bdrm 1 bth into Sheraton and Starwood?

You can deposit your floating week into the RedWeek Exchange program, however, we will need you to first reserve a specific week.

We would recommend calling your resort to find out which of the best weeks are available to you, then submitting free valuation requests to see which week would receive the highest RedWeek Exchange Points value.

Then to find out the points value please go to this link http://www.redweek.com/exchange/.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
May 17, 2008

I am considering buying an annual one bedroom at the Sheraton Oasis in Scottsdale. I currently own another Starwood Property. How many points does a one bedroom give you annually?

Thanks!

Kathy D.
Jul 01, 2008

kathyd127 wrote:
I am considering buying an annual one bedroom at the Sheraton Oasis in Scottsdale. I currently own another Starwood Property. How many points does a one bedroom give you annually?

Thanks!

The size of the one BD and the season gives you the value. We own a premium (larger ) and it is all seasons (platinum) and has a value of 81000 options. On the resale market you lose the Starpoints as those are only given to the buyer from the developer. Hope this helps. Anne

Anne G.
Aug 19, 2008

arturia wrote:
kathyd127 wrote:

Thanks!

The size of the one BD and the season gives you the value. We own a premium (larger ) and it is all seasons (platinum) and has a value of 81000 options. On the resale market you lose the Starpoints as those are only given to the buyer from the developer. Hope this helps. Anne

Sharon N.
Aug 19, 2008

I am considering buying a "premium" unit . I want to use it March/April every year. How do you reserve in this system. A year in advance? Who gets priority? Sharon

Sharon N.
Aug 19, 2008

sharon1316 wrote:
I am considering buying a "premium" unit . I want to use it March/April every year. How do you reserve in this system. A year in advance? Who gets priority? Sharon

Hi

You call a year in advance. Only resort owners can book 8-12 months out. At 8 months the owners at other resorts can book into any other Starwood resort. At 90 days out you can book partial weeks at any resort.

On the 10th of August I was able to still book Easter week at the resort of my choice so sometimes that works out. They say it is hard to get into the two in the Carribean unless you own there. Hope this helps.

Anne

Anne G.
Aug 19, 2008

arturia wrote:
sharon1316 wrote:

Hi

You call a year in advance. Only resort owners can book 8-12 months out. At 8 months the owners at other resorts can book into any other Starwood resort. At 90 days out you can book partial weeks at any resort.

On the 10th of August I was able to still book Easter week at the resort of my choice so sometimes that works out. They say it is hard to get into the two in the Carribean unless you own there. Hope this helps.

Anne

Thanks so much that is a big help!

Sharon N.
Jun 02, 2011

if we buy a resale unit, how do we build up points. Can we get an american express card to use for every day bills, such as groceries,etc.?

Diane B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.