Nov 13, 2007

Does anyone have any words of wisdom for me on what to expect when trying to sell our unit? Eric G.

Eric G.
Mar 21, 2008

ericg88 wrote:
Does anyone have any words of wisdom for me on what to expect when trying to sell our unit? Eric G.
Eric:

No wisdom here. I'm just another of those who were taken in by an incredibly good salesman with an answer to every objection. I just want to sell mine for any price and get the hell out like many others.

****I do have a single wise word: Never buy a timeshare you cannot conveniently drive to. Is that enough said?*****

Roger M.
Mar 24, 2008

rogerm121 wrote:
ericg88 wrote:
Eric:

No wisdom here. I'm just another of those who were taken in by an incredibly good salesman with an answer to every objection. I just want to sell mine for any price and get the hell out like many others.

****I do have a single wise word: Never buy a timeshare you cannot conveniently drive to. Is that enough said?*****

Yes, that's probably enough. I was afraid to hear that. If you ever find a way to sell your unit, please let me know how you did. Best Regards.

Eric G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.