Caribbean Palm Village

Needed: new reviews

Dec 04, 2007

Please post reviews when you return from a trip. Since this resort is not on the beach, a review may be just what someone needs to make that decision to rent or buy.

Janet P.
Mar 24, 2009

We have purchased our time share in 1998 and have returned almost every year since. We may go on other vacations but always return to Aruba. We like the idea that it is not on the beach and has a more relaxed atmosphere. Since it has two pools it seems it is never too crowded. The only suggestion I would have is that the pool towards to back of the resort should be more for children since there is a baby pool there too. The adults could enjoy the pool in the front without being splashed or jumping or playing in that pool. The volley ball net is used often but usually by young adults and older adults. We enjoy Aruba and all it has to offer. We are very familar with the surroundings and feel very comfortable at the resort. Although we have kitchen facilities, we usually dine out every evening and know the restaurants we most enjoy. If you have young children there is a shuttle that can take you to the beach if you choose so I think this resort suits everyone's taste.

Linda G.
Sep 30, 2013

I just returned from a two week stay at Caribbean Palm Village and enjoyed every minute of it. I purchased my first unit in 2006 and another in 2009. Even though its not on the beach, you're only minutes away from the beach strip. I normally rent a car as it is very easy to get to around the island. I recommend CPV to anyone interested in a relaxing stay and is still close to the action of the beach.

Ivan U.
Feb 27, 2019

Since this resort is inland, I am hoping someone can tell me if this is on the public bus route? Thank you. Feb. 2019

Johanna M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.