Costa Maya Reef Resort

Contact information

Dec 11, 2007

I have called every phone number I can find to contact someone at Sunchaser and No one calls me back. Sunchaser is billing a credit Card that we did not authorize for our monthly payments foer the timeshare we purchased in June. The web site for Costa Maya Resort does not give any Contact information either. If anyone out there knows the phone number for the Resort Please send me a mail with the phone number. ptrailey @sbcglobal.net

Patricia R.
Dec 11, 2007

patriciar160 wrote:
I have called every phone number I can find to contact someone at Sunchaser and No one calls me back. Sunchaser is billing a credit Card that we did not authorize for our monthly payments foer the timeshare we purchased in June. The web site for Costa Maya Resort does not give any Contact information either. If anyone out there knows the phone number for the Resort Please send me a mail with the phone number. ptrailey @sbcglobal.net

Have you tried this website? http://www.costamayareef.com/contact.asp? We also show this phone number 011-501-226-4700 for Costa Maya Reef Resort.

Best of luck.

Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.