Marina de Oro

maintenance fees time left on contract

Jan 12, 2008

what are the yearly maintenance fees, unit number and years left on the contract???

Nancy S.
Feb 02, 2008

I am trying to reach this resort, does anyone know a contact number? The numbers I have are no longer in service. I have tried to email as well with no response. Thank you

Trina M.
Feb 03, 2008

trina7 wrote:
I am trying to reach this resort, does anyone know a contact number? The numbers I have are no longer in service. I have tried to email as well with no response. Thank you

Marina De Oro became Club Golden Shores now was sold again to Vista MiramarS.A.De C.V.You can get information at 562 904-9433 or email goldenshores@crownparadise.com. This is the accounting office in Los Angeles.

Nancy S.
Feb 07, 2008

trina7 wrote:
RCI gave me 322-2266868 e-mail www.mexicoallincluded.com

Nancy S.
Jul 05, 2012

I also can't find where to send my maintaintance money. I would like to get a address and or, telephone number bfugle@sbcglobal.net

Bob F.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.