Beach Quarters Resort

resort info

Feb 04, 2008

Hi i have stayed at a timeshare rental once in north carolina it was the worst vacation we have ever had. There was boxes in the closet to where we could hand our cloths up. the rooms were very small and not a lot of space. and the floors were filthy. please give me some details about this place. how many bathrooms , full kitchen, etc. Thanks Rod

Rod S.
Mar 01, 2008

rod4 wrote:
Hi i have stayed at a timeshare rental once in north carolina it was the worst vacation we have ever had. There was boxes in the closet to where we could hand our cloths up. the rooms were very small and not a lot of space. and the floors were filthy. please give me some details about this place. how many bathrooms , full kitchen, etc. Thanks Rod

I own a one bedroom week 26 unit at the resort. I usually rent it out, so I haven't stayed there in a few years. The resort is a converted suites hotel, so the units are not as large as some other timeshares that I own. My unit has two double beds and a sleeper sofa. While you can sleep 6 in the unit, it would be crowded with that many people in the unit, and I don't recommend more than 4 in the unit. There is 1 bathroom and a compact kitchen. It is in a great location and has nice amenities.

Peter S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.