Timeshare Companies

Wyndham Vacation Resort - Las Vegas

Mar 17, 2008

Does anyone else have any more information on the recently filed sexual harassment class-action lawsuit against Wyndham Las Vegas resort?

I recently saw a blurb about it in the AP news but it wasn't very detailed.

Thanks!

-D. Garrido

Dustin G.

Last edited by marty8084 on Mar 17, 2008 07:22 PM

Mar 18, 2008

You can google and find more info about this lawsuit. I found this at (copy and paste url):

http://www.lvbusinesspress.com/articles/2008/03/12/news/iq_20124538.txt

R P.
Apr 12, 2011

I just filed a complaint on two managers that just transferred from there...I would like to talk with someone to see if they were a party to any of the issues there...their conduct here is representative of this...I turned it into the local HR and they swept it under the rug.

Joseph C.
Aug 14, 2011

I also filed a complaint against one of the sales representatives that held us hostage until we bought a foreclosed property the company got back. She told us lies about the purchase would help lower our maintenance fees and place us under Wyndham because the other points we owned were under Fairfield. Once we found out she had lied, it was too late for us to cancel. We called constantly, but no one would answer our calls or messages left. They swept it under the rug and have not given us an answer. They are known for misrepresentation and trying to pressure you into buying more points by pretending to invite you to a meeting to give you an update, but their motive is always to sell you more. We learned the hard way, never again!

Sarah L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.