Kona Coast Resort

Ad for a week I am interested in

Apr 01, 2008

I found a week I am interested in and I am getting one of my timeshares evaluated for Redweek points. But I could trade for the week using RCI points or other weeks I have. So, I am not sure I am going about it in the right way. Can some on help me here? I am used to the system where I send an email and see if the other person is interested. But I did not see an email address to respond to---so what should I do?

Rich

Rich C.

Last edited by marty8084 on Apr 02, 2008 04:42 PM

Apr 02, 2008

castleo wrote:
I found a week I am interested in and I am getting one of my timeshares evaluated for Redweek points. But I could trade for the week using RCI points or other weeks I have. So, I am not sure I am going about it in the right way. Can some on help me here? I am used to the system where I send an email and see if the other person is interested. But I did not see an email address to respond to---so what should I do?

Rich

Hi Rich,

As a RedWeek.com member you will need to send a message through the posting page of the week you are interested in.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Apr 05, 2008

marty8084 wrote:
castleo wrote:

Rich

Hi Rich,

As a RedWeek.com member you will need to send a message through the posting page of the week you are interested in.

Thanks, Marty

Marty

The week I am looking at trading in is a Palm Canyon and it is a floating week. So I can book it any time there is an opening and sometimes I can even get a 2 bedroom. What gets me the best point value with Redweek points? Thanks Rich

Rich C.
Apr 05, 2008

castleo wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
castleo wrote:

Rich

Hi Rich,

Thanks, Marty

Marty

The week I am looking at trading in is a Palm Canyon and it is a floating week. So I can book it any time there is an opening and sometimes I can even get a 2 bedroom. What gets me the best point value with Redweek points? Thanks Rich

If you are wanting to do an exchange please call your resort to find out what weeks are available to you, then submit free valuation requests to see which week would receive the highest points value. You can then choose which week to reserve and deposit. Here is the link to submit a valuation http://www.redweek.com/exchange/.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Jan 02, 2009

How do I exchange one fall season KC1 2 bedroom 2 bath week in 2009 for the comparable unit in the fall season of 2010? The weeks should have the same value.

Ida R.
Jan 02, 2009

ireffett wrote:
How do I exchange one fall season KC1 2 bedroom 2 bath week in 2009 for the comparable unit in the fall season of 2010? The weeks should have the same value.

You have taken the first step by submiting a valuation for your week. At this time, it doesn't appear that there are any exchanges available for this resort but you have up to 3 years to use your points. Be sure to be notified when new exchanges are deposited for Kona Resort.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.