Apr 04, 2008

Does anyone know of any good airline prices to Hawaii this summer? With the whole ATA fiasco, we have to re-book our trip now. Of course, prices are also higher than when orginally booked prices were made at the end of December 2007. First have to get the credit card company to refund the original booking. Knowing 2 airlines to Hawaii went out of business in the same week, must mean travel to Hawaii is not so popular these days. Very frustrating having to pay more to get there!! Just venting I guess.

Peggy Q
Apr 20, 2008

I've also been shopping fares and the cheapest I've seen so far is about $950 or so (from D/FW airport). It's really high this year.

Tanya V.
Apr 25, 2008

peggyq2 wrote:
Does anyone know of any good airline prices to Hawaii this summer? With the whole ATA fiasco, we have to re-book our trip now. Of course, prices are also higher than when orginally booked prices were made at the end of December 2007. First have to get the credit card company to refund the original booking. Knowing 2 airlines to Hawaii went out of business in the same week, must mean travel to Hawaii is not so popular these days. Very frustrating having to pay more to get there!! Just venting I guess.
I just book tix for Sept. on American from Miami and it was about $1700 for 2. The day before yesterday it was only $1300. My good friend is a flight attendant and told me she got and email about tix prices going upn ASAP so we booked. They went up $400 overnight and going to go up again!!

Leigh C.
Apr 26, 2016

American Airlines is the best airline to Hawaii. The plane was clean food was fine service efficient and staff were the usual mix of very nice and helpful and very offhand. I would fly with them again as the price was ridiculously low.Visit: American Airlines

Eiliyah H.

Last edited by eiliyahh on Apr 26, 2016 11:49 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.