Edgewater Beach Resort

?Current Owner meetings going on?

Apr 17, 2008

I am an owner and have been unable to get to a meeting; can anyone fill me in? What is going on?

Ellen S.
May 19, 2008

ellen450 wrote:
I am an owner and have been unable to get to a meeting; can anyone fill me in? What is going on?

I am on the same page....Wondering what do they have to say....

Yelena K.
Jul 05, 2008

I have been an owner since preconstuction and have still never heard of an Owner's meeting.....Whenever I inquire there is always some reason it hasn't been formed yet.."We have to have X # of units sold before an owners group is formed." If there is one, I would be really surprised..

Nancy M.
Jul 07, 2008

This is the meeting they been scheduling in Braintree for current owners to tell them about the changes related to the time share. We could not make it to the meeting, so I was wondering if anyone could....I am also an owner since preconstraction and they called us 3 or 4 times asking to meet with them...

Yelena K.
Jan 18, 2009

Hi - Just making sure you know about the new Edgewater Owners Group website - www.edgewaterownersma.com

Alan W.
Jan 18, 2009

Hi - Just making sure you know about the new Edgewater Owners website - www.edgewaterownersma.com

Alan W.
Jan 18, 2009

Hi - Just making sure you know about the new Edgewater Owners website - www.edgewaterownersma.com

Alan W.
Mar 02, 2009

edgewaterownersma.com has info

David M.

Last edited by david1619 on Mar 04, 2009 09:15 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.