Sea Adventure Resort & Waterpark

dont buy timeshares from these people

Apr 25, 2008

dont buy atimeshare from them they lie about everything especially Dan waste of 8gs

Maryellen W.

Last edited by marty8084 on Apr 26, 2008 02:07 AM

Jul 24, 2008

You are right. They lie about everything. Plus, they run a "scam" where they have you sign away your 5-day back out period. Oh, you can cancel -- but you loose all your deposit and contract fee. Big, Big liars!! Run by a Italian from Jersy (Mafia???)

Joseph T.
Feb 19, 2009

If you want to know just how bad this scam really is go to www.premier-originalresorts.com and read the copy of their sales training manual and other inside information. It is a real eye opener!

Terry B.
Jun 23, 2009

It's too bad that people say such horrible things. We are very happy with our Ownership maybe we are better negotiators than most. All the people we have met thru the past five years that are owners were why we decided to buy into this resort family. I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in this type of deal.

Some people think it is somehting other than what it is so they are disappointed you need to talk to many people for the real information. sorry you are so disappointed.

Ann L.

Last edited by annl147 on Jun 23, 2009 04:31 AM

Jul 26, 2009

My husband and I are completely happy with our investment. We have upgraded and enjoy our vacation spot in the sun. I am sorry that others feel that have made a poor investment.

Kimberly P.
Apr 14, 2010

Premier by Original Resorts (formerly BLUE BAY CLUB) are out to scam you, they definitely WANT YOUR DOWN PAYMENT and will do everything to keep it. Including the illegal WAiver that they have you sign to give up your rights to rescind in the 5 day period. Whatever you do, if you have signed on be sure to contact PROFECO and get your registered/receipt returned cancellation letter in to the Vendor office before its too late! Be Warned. Premier by Original and their sales team are illegally taking people's money by confusing them with these waivers, which are not at all part of your contract.

Julie S.
Apr 14, 2010

Don't be fooled my guess is that AnnaL works for Premier by Original Resorts. They have people that search for negative comments about timeshares and counteract them with positives. Not a good way to do business! We are not impressed!

Julie S.
Jan 05, 2016

Agreed it's very obvious

Ryanhin524

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.