Timeshare Companies

four seasons trading ability

Jun 14, 2008

I was interested in buying a four seasons aviara resort week but i found out teir new resorts are all high end fractionals so you cannot trade. does anyone knnow about this? are they opening any other straight timeshare resorts for trading. also is it impossible to get holiday weeks?

Meryl N.
Apr 24, 2009

I would also like to know what other resorts you can trade into, and under what terms and conditions, if you own a week at Four Seasons Aviara. I was told you can trade into other 4 Seasons resorts as well as one of the networks.

Russ G.
Apr 24, 2009

aviara and i think scottsdale are one week ownerships. most fractioanls are really 5 weeks or other packages like once a month usage. try to find a resale at aviara. you can trade into rci or interval. you can also trade into registry collection.. www.registrycollection.com.

Meryl N.
Jun 30, 2009

I have looked into Aviara and here is what I have learned:

1. You have to buy platinum if you want to get the decent weeks at Aviara, and to get the peak summer weeks you have to own two weeks back to back. 2. You can trade via interval, FS has good trade value, but best to have at least a 2 BR for trading though. 3. There is no right to trade into other FS resorts, however they do run a lottery system that allows you to get into one of their other resorts, if you are lucky. 4. There are a lot of Aviara units for sale but the asking prices are still high ... $10-20K.

Russ G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.