Coconut Beach Resort

Checking out resort for timeshare purchase

Jun 26, 2008

Anyone willing to discuss pros and cons of the resort? Thanks!

Marti F.
Jan 16, 2013

Exchanged there last yr in Feb. Firstly, we had great weather which always makes your vacation. This was my second time there and was extremely excited about actually getting an available week through exchange. I used a prime Marriott week but also was willing too travel within short notice. Most owners use their weeks and own several so that's a plus if you exchange out. It has a great feel to it, small "Key Westy" so to speak. Louie's Back yard with a private door is nice. Private beach but really spend most of your time on beach chairs/pool etc although enjoy a dip in the Ocean. I was there years ago and maintenance seems good updated. Maintenance seems on par....Marriotts about the same. Not being an owner, we are planning a trip back. The Owners seem happy....hope this helps.Oh, con's if any, if you like the scene on Duval etc ....it is a good walk/bike ride....but I also see that as a plus!

Michael P.

Last edited by michaelp327 on Jan 16, 2013 02:02 PM

Feb 06, 2013

Never had a better vacation small town with big heart

Bob W.
Apr 04, 2015

Just got back from here yesterday. best vacation I've had in a longtime. all the time share owners are more than friendly. they all know each other and most seem to have been owners for 20 plus years. They all talk in the off season to make plans to have dinner and plan things for their weeks together. walking/biking distance to everything. very quiet street, so you don't have to deal with all the downtown craziness. Loved it, loved the people! Will be back next year! Maybe an owner by then!

Chad W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.