Hideaway Hills Resort

HIDE A WAY HILLS RESORT

Jul 22, 2008

"RUN" we have been a member for 5 years, all that was promised to be done was never done it look's like "GARY SPEARS " IS MISLEADING HE TELL'S YOU ONE THING THEN ONCE YOU BUY INTO THE RESORT YOU SEE HE IS NOT THE PERSON HE WANT'S YOU TO THINK HE IS, HE IS A MAN WITH ONE THING ON HIS MIND " MONEY" and will tell you anything to get you in then your in AND{ he will not let you out like he said}we were told if you weren't happy he would buy you out that is not true. NOW HE HAS RAISED THE FEE'S ADDED A CLEANING FEE BUT YOU HAVE A LIST OF THINGS TO CLEAN BEFOR YOU LEAVE{ what's the cleaning fee for $106.00 no other cabin rental charges this fee!!! IF YOUR LOOKING TO BUY INTO HIDEAWAY HILLS "" think again"" " save your money you want ever get it back and the fee's just keep going up each year $100.00 each time.

Cheri S.
Mar 02, 2009

This person cheris24 must be pretending to be an owner. I am an owner and I have know Gary the resort owner for over 15 years and he has proven to be a man of his word. One issue was the maintenance fee. Hideaway Hills Resort had it's 1st maintenance fee increase in ten years which is unheard of. It's still only $485. a year for a private cabin that sleeps 6 to 20 people. No other resort in the country can say that. I'm paying twice that amount in another resort for a two bedroom that's not as nice. The first time visit each year cleaning fee is included in the maintenance fee. For any additional trips within the same year we only have to pay the appropriate cleaning fee $55. for the smaller sleep 6 cabins and $95. for other cabins that sleeps up to 20 people. I feel like that is more than fair. I own other timeshares and none of them have the flexibility, personal touch or spare of the moment availability like they do. The most supprising thing is they are selling their fractional ownership today for three times the amount i paid in 1999, which is a great thing. If you enjoy log cabins in the Smokies, you can't go wrong owning at Hideaway Hills Resort with their product or their staff. Glynn Spars

Glynn A.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.