Aug 05, 2008

We "own" a 1 bedroom unit with Grupo Mayan that says it accomodates 4 adults and 2 children. This is the size of group we have and I wonder if anyone can advise if they found this too crowdwed for 4 adults and 2 children under 7. Thanks

Linda H.
Sep 24, 2008

Hi there we have a 1bdrm with Grupo Mayan as well and we were told that it sleeps 2 adults and two kids comfortably. Have you been to Mayan Palace, PV before? Do you know how many pools they have and if there is a slide there or a wave pool for tubing? We were led to believe that we could book at the Grand Mayan, NV with our timeshare, but once I went to book it they said that was not available with the timeshare plan we have - not happy with their dishonesty so far as the kids had their heart set on that place. We had one day there as part of our timeshare experience and we were invited to come back and stay with them and then told that we are unable to so now we are booked at the Mayan PV for March 2009. You can email me directly at kdrj@telus.net if you have answers or comments for me thanks.

Deb R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.