Aug 13, 2008

i would like to advised people, before buying into this resort to make sure they can trade thru intervale it is very difficult and almost imposible to trade they do not work with you at all be careful i been trying to do it for 3 years

Gloria L.
Aug 18, 2008

Perhaps it depends on which week you own, as with all resorts. If you own a prime week, such as summer at this resort, you should have no problem at all trading.

R P.
Mar 26, 2013

We own a two bedroom in the late spring since 2005. We have never had a problem trading with II. Have been to aruba, Florida, Connecticut, st martin, even Disney one year a long time ago.

Andrea S.
May 02, 2016

I was interested in buying week 50.. Do you guys think I will have a problem trading my week in? Because I would never stay here besides once. Do not want to purchase if the trade hype is false.

Rich P.
May 02, 2016

week 50 always includes Christmas so it is pretty popular, however the summer weeks 25-34 are more popular to use, trade or rent. Unless you got it for a very, very low price, I would just rent through Redweek or sometimes on Interval International they have extra inventory that week. At this moment they have that week listed on II. Good luck!

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.