Pueblo Bonito Resort at Emerald Bay

Red time promised - received White Time deposit

Dec 25, 2008

What is up with this ownership/membership as a member they promised red time on deposit and indicated we could get our week redeemed whenever. The last promise was that if we didn't show a year we would get the weekly rent submitted. Instead we got the lousy week deposited with RCI as white time. What a rip off. I wonder if the place is worth selling.

Carrie P.
Feb 02, 2009

Usually they will deposit a week sometime during the year, you don't have a choice of the week they deposit. Mexico resorts trade pretty well to other resorts in mexico, but they are rated medium to low for trading anywhere else.

Harold N.
Nov 19, 2015

RCI is worthless and you were suckered into what they used to do to us - we would deposit a two bedroom at HIGH or red time and get offered a studio at a low time! Instead they take YOUR red time and rent it themselves!! they are NOT in the business of giving you good swaps. DUMP RCI and go with Red Week, Platinum Interchange and Dial an Exchange, or other groups online who will facilitate swaps for you. PLUS we learned that PBEB is telling OWNERS that the resort is booked solid but it isn't. They too are lying to owners! I am trying to sell my presidential and getting NO RESPONSE from the resort. I just wrote the owner Coppel and will see what that brings - if anything. Perhaps a class action suit is needed?

Helen S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.