Club Monte Anfi

worried about value for money at Club Monte Anfi

Dec 29, 2008

Hi, we have just become members at the Club Monte Anfi in Gran Canaria and are worried that we have overpaid. Thinking about it, yes you do get a week "free" but you pay about 3.5K per year initiallay including maintenance and if you exchange you pay extra . How many times can you go to the same place ? I am looking to hear from people who own the timeshare and had been using for a while so that they can share their experience with me. I don't think cancelleing is easy so it feels llike a trap at the moment. Eva

Ewa I.
Jan 22, 2009

I bought in 2002,a 1 bed super red week with RCI exchange for £11600. Was told the about the fees but they have gone up by 300E not so bad when pound was strong, but with this years bill at 602.68E plus flights. Also told you could save weeks that you dont use, but they didnt say that you can only save them for a year. So as Ive only been twice this is one of the worst buys ever. Trevor

Trevor C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.