Krystal Grand Los Cabos

Playa del Sol Los Cabos hard sell

Jan 01, 2009

We visited Playa del Sol Los Cabos in June of 2008 because they offered some great incentives to tour their resort. The tour of the resort was wonderful, we had breakfast and found they were doing a pre-sale for the second phase of the resort that hadn't been started yet. When we were done with the tour we were taken to the sales closing room. We met Cameron who was the closer for the purchase of a timeshare. We really liked the incentives which is why we were there and did not want to purchase, we are looking to purchase closer to Cabo. We didn't know how far away Playa del Sol was from Cabo San Lucas, it was a very long taxi ride. Due to the fact that we didn't want to purchase a timeshare at Playa del Sol, Cameron asked if we were in Forclosure (how rude). Then he asked if we would continue to throw our money away by spending money on vacations and not investing in a timeshare. By the end of our encounter Cameron asked if we were planning on burning our suitcases. Then we met the final person who asked if we were treated well, we said yes because we wanted the incentives as well as the taxi back to our hotel. They offered a free cruise and extra free weeks if we would purchase, but we declined. It was the worst experience. We will not be taking any resort tours in the future because of the tactics used by Cameron and his attitude towards my family (it was myself, my husband and our two boys who were shocked by the behavior of a grown man having a tantrum).

Joyce N.

Last edited by joycen33 on Jan 10, 2009 08:27 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.