Silver Lake Resort

BEST VACATION SPOT IN ORLANDO

Jan 02, 2009

Silver Lake Resort has come out tops in my estimate. After a terrible time in Tiki Liki last year, it was refreshing to find a place that was small enough to get to know people, clean, friendly and wonderful units. Just minutes from Disney Animal Kingdom, and great place for all Disney activities. The pool side was fantastic, and there were other pools dotted around. Five stars in my eyes. Going back for three weeks this year.

Kathleen G.
Jul 01, 2010

Liki Tiki person who posted should use a different blog....this one is for experiences at Silver Lake Resore....which have been very nice on my part. I like the little theater and the exercise room especially. The staff is very nice and you are so close to everything without being in the center of all of the traffic.

Karen J.
Jul 02, 2010

Had a wonderful three weeks at SILVER LAKE RESORT last year--booked another for this year. Apartment could accomodate 8, and there was only two of us-----so thought we were in heaven. Minutes from Disney, and back road is away from all the traffic. very clean--friendly staff wonderful manager, who you could go to see anytime, if you had an idea for resort---not that it needs much, appart from the free coffee they provided last year in reception being re instated.

Kathleen G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.