Timeshare Companies

Resort Advertising Network

Jan 25, 2009

Need info on this Co. related to renting Mayan timeshare properties. Thanks

John B.
Jan 25, 2009

If they ask for an upfront fee in the hundreds of dollars, they are scams.

R P.
Apr 27, 2009

THIS IS THE SAME AS RESORTS INTERNATIONAL MARKETING INC.

I WAS ROBBED BY PHAEDRA ALMSTEAD and her mother BARBARA McVAY

THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND THIEFS JUST SEARCH FOR THEIR NAMES ON ANY SEARCH ENGINE

Resorts International Marketing Corp. www.luxuryresortmanagement.com Resort Advertising Network, LLC Phaedra Almstead Barbara McVay

Phaedra's ex-husband is a member if the mexican mafia, and part owner of timeshare resorts that send Phaedra her clients she scams.

DO YOUR RESEARCH

Fred F.
May 07, 2009

I think we have been scammed - I have looked to see if our timeshare is listed - NOTHING. I have sent emails etc. to this company only to get one line replies. Is there anything I can do to get my $$ back?

Susan A.
May 07, 2009

susana319 wrote:
I think we have been scammed - I have looked to see if our timeshare is listed - NOTHING. I have sent emails etc. to this company only to get one line replies. Is there anything I can do to get my $$ back?
Did you pay by credit card? If you paid for a service which you didn't receive, then you can file a dispute with your CC.

Mike N.
May 07, 2009

Yes, paid by credit card - would then even consider doing anything? I have sent another email requesting the money be refunded but I think it is a total waste of time.

Susan A.
May 08, 2009

susana319 wrote:
Yes, paid by credit card - would then even consider doing anything? I have sent another email requesting the money be refunded but I think it is a total waste of time.
It's worth a try, call your CC today. Some CCs allow initiate the dispute online. I know CCs have time limits to initiate disputes which are not long (60 days for some). Many of these scam companies keep giving people excuses to wait; then it becomes too late to dispute the charge.

You'll have to provide documentation that you did not get the service you paid for.

Good Luck

Mike N.
May 08, 2009

Thanks. I have been trying to contact them but of course absolutely no response!!! I will post what happens. Cheers

Susan A.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.