Mar 12, 2009

I am not sure if this the correct place for this but if it is not could you please give me the correct web site. I have a reservation to stay at the Sea Place starting on March 21,2009 and I was wondering if you have a shuttle to and from the airport. Also does each room have internet connection.

Thank you Steve Scolnick

Steve S.
Mar 12, 2009

steves638 wrote:
I am not sure if this the correct place for this but if it is not could you please give me the correct web site. I have a reservation to stay at the Sea Place starting on March 21,2009 and I was wondering if you have a shuttle to and from the airport. Also does each room have internet connection.

Thank you Steve Scolnick

Hi Steve,

You might check the resort's main website http://www.seapalace.net/SeaPalace.php. If you don't find the answers on the website you can contact the Asst. General Manager on the contact page.

Have a great trip!

Marty

Marty F
May 20, 2009

Four Seniors are arriving on October 17th and will be needing transportation to the Sea Palace Resort at St. Maarten . Please let me know if this is available for us on this day ..

June E.
May 22, 2011

WE ARE PLANNING TO COME JUNE 25 2011, OUR PLANE WONT GET IN INTO 730PM....DO YOU HAVE SHUTTLE TRANSFORTION TO HOTEL AND TO AND FROM AIR PORT....HERE MY EMAIL kguess01@comcast.net

Kimberly G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.