Sands Beach Club

bad management

Mar 30, 2009

nobel company has stupid managment

Pat M.
Aug 05, 2009

Sorry you had a bad experience. I have found the team to be wonderful. Maybe you just had a bad week. We all have them. Sands Beach Club is the BEST LOCATION AT MYRTLE BEACH....

Cheryl W.
Jun 12, 2011

I have been an owner a LONG time and I haven't had a problem. I agree with the cherylwat.

Bonnie P.
Jan 29, 2015

Yeah, The management is less than desirable at Sands Beach Club/Ocean Club. I've been going there since the 80's, but still enjoy the area. It's a place that's near everything I like, so it's a trade off.

I checked in one time and, light blubs were blown out in just about every room as well as a non working stove. I put major pressure on the management for not having checked the condo prior to my arrival, and ended up staying free.

If you've never had a problem here then you don't have a condo here.

It's an old building built in the 70's, but it's in THE best location on the beach overlooking The Dunes Club. No parades of beach bathers due to the inlet. Close to, and within walking distance of cool places. You actually never have to leave the place until you are ready to go home. You can stop at Kroger on Lake Arrowhead, and stock up.

I don't let poor management bother me. I thoroughly enjoy myself on Shore Drive.

Cathy S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.